Santa's last name must be Bradley

Started by whitetailfan, December 31, 2004, 05:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Boy someone must have made a mistake on the lists this year, because I overachieved on the "nice" side this Christmas.[;)]

I think my hints must have hit home this year, because everyone who asked my wife must have been told to get me smoker stuff.

I received the form fitting cover that I would not have bought for myself, as well as the extra set of jerky racks I've been trying to get in since summer.

This pretty much draws to a close the official accessories you can get, so my brother went and built me some more stuff.  He got some metal roundstock and cut to length sausage sticks for me and purchased a bacon hanger for the inside.  For the outside, he built a rolling stand out of angle iron and castors that just form fits the unit, with cutouts for the power slide and smoke generator.  Also a nice feature is that instead of bolt on castors, he used threaded ones and welded the bolts to the frame, so I can level it.  I'll post some picks on another thread when I find some time.

I now have a fully pimped out smoker and can't wait to use some of my new goodies.[:)]

BTW Happy new year all...

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

BigSmoker

WTF,
Are you sure they did all that for you?  I'll bet they were just a little selfish and wanted to enhance your accessories for themselves as well[:D][;)].

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.