MINNESOTA TEMPS

Started by commonsense, December 24, 2008, 05:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

commonsense

I live in Minnesota and this weekend its going to be around 20 degrees for a high, is this going to be a problem?

Smoking Duck

No, it won't and it would be especially good if you wanted to do some cheese.  There are some on here that would give their left arm for a day in the 20s!  That's pretty warm for Minnesota......summer coming already?  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Tenpoint5

Only problem I see is its awfully warm in Minnesots must be that global warming thing!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

love the smoke

I live in NW Iowa temps around 5-10 just got done doing a pastrami, I have the Auber PID controller and I have to take a hair dryer to the box to warm up the PID a little before it fires up but once its going seems to work just fine, pastrami turned out good

LTS
LTS

Habanero Smoker

I was out in -1°F temperature smoking a ham, and the high only got to 22°F. It takes a little longer for the smoker to recover, but just adjust for additional time. But if you have cold temperature and wind, it's pretty difficult to maintain a decent smoking/cooking temperature.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)