Started by canadiansmoker, January 19, 2009, 09:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensrock

QuoteMy Escali is red
And I love it!
Carolyn

I just ordered a chrome one.  :)

canadiansmoker

You folks are just trying to make me feel bad about my lovely orange one now, aren't you 8)

Caribou

I have no problem with orange.  I wear it all the time during hunting season. And I was watching a cooking show yesterday an noticed they had a beautiful orange KitchenAid mixer.
Carolyn

pensrock

QuoteYou folks are just trying to make me feel bad about my lovely orange one now, aren't you

Actually I wanted 'black & gold' but they did not have it.  ;)

canadiansmoker

Rub it in, rub it in. The only alternative I had to the orange one was a pink one  :o  I wouldn't have been able to handle all the comments from my buddies when they come over. Black would have been my first choice (just to match the smoker).

Stephen

nickld

I have the Escali as well... light grey/silver... It has been a really good scale so far.  One drawback I see is it can be difficult to read the display when weighing large items. A little creativity usually solves the problem....

~Nick

canadiansmoker

Quote from: nickld on January 21, 2009, 04:18:13 PM
I have the Escali as well... light grey/silver... It has been a really good scale so far.  One drawback I see is it can be difficult to read the display when weighing large items. A little creativity usually solves the problem....

~Nick

I noticed that as well Nick. I haven't tried to weigh any large items yet, but I can see where it might be a pain since the scale itself is so small. The scale sure works pretty slick though.

Mr Walleye

CanadianSmoker.... Orange!!!!

Man... You Alberta guys are just wild and crazy!  :D  :D  ;D

Sorry CS I just had to get a dig in!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

I have the same one as NePaSmoker. I think I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Caribou

Canandian Smoker,
I wasn't making fun of orange, I was endorsing it.
I checked out the orange one and I thought it looked cool! 8)
I'm excited that you are getting the same one I have, I think you will be pleased.
Carolyn