What happened to funny story of the day thread?

Started by Smoking Duck, December 18, 2008, 12:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Consigs...you sound like a good attorney...having been in the homebuilding industry...I had met a lot of "bad attorneys". Ambulance chasers on homes...

Kool...like the way you think.

If we ever can get Giggles and Mrs Giggles out here...that could be very fun!!! There are initiations ya know!!!  ;D This isn't Indiana out here...  ;D heh...heh...heh...  8)

Smoking Duck

You do remember my fraternity, don't you LQ?  Listen, if it will get me there with you guys any faster, I'll let you put my wife through any hazing you deem appropriate  ;) :o ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

I don't happen to remember Giggles (and it helps me sleep at night...) Mrs. Giggles would not be initiated...only you my friend...only you...  ;D I mean we'll have to make all of it up...but...I was a little sister for a fraternity in college...I think you should have to go through the same sort of ritual...(I will discuss it with the Cali contingent...Consigs will get back to you) OK?  :D  :D  :D

Smoking Duck

Well, if you're gonna discuss it with my man Sigs.....it's all good.  He would never allow any harm to come to a paisan.  He has seen the Godfather many times.....and while he may be Tom Hagans, I more closely resemble Luca Brazzi.  Of course, he ends up sleeping with the fishes, so I don't want to resemble him too much  ;D

And my fraternity?  I Phelta Thi, of course.

If you promise not to pinch, LQ, I'll gladly go through the hazing just to drink and sup with you guys.  A pleasure like that is worth a little pain  ;)

La Quinta

Now I remember why I blocked out that fraternity...  :D

Consiglieri

You two should have a sitcom.

LQ: I bet I could name some of your favorite "friends."  Know the types, know the racket.  Got to the point that a number of insurers were thinking of pulling out of California because every development was a target. 

SD: I think they have a chapter of your fraternity in SF.

Consiglieri

Smoking Duck

La Quinta

Don't tell him Consigs...he can come out and talk to his "brothers" at his fraternity?  :D  ;D  ;)

Smoking Duck

;D ;D ;D

I'm on to you now, Q.  Not that there's anything wrong with that  ;D

La Quinta

What was this thread about again?  ;D Oh yeah...a funny story...  :D

Consiglieri

I'd post the joke about Father O'Malley, Sister Elizabeth, and their camel trek to convert the nomads, but it would take me a half hour to type it up (especially if I have to type an Irish accent). 
Consiglieri

Smokin Soon

Ok Duck, It was not the smoked pepper dust, it just vanished on me too! Logged out, back in and it was there......Hearing that Twilight Zone intro now... ;D