Snack Sticks....yummy

Started by smokeitall, December 26, 2008, 12:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensrock

QuoteSmokeitall --- they look great.  I just got the 5 lb vertical stuffer from Grizzly for Christmas.  I'm going to use it for the first time tomorrow.  I think I will do some snacksticks.

Ummm Deb....... Christmas is not until 12/25, you cannot use the stuffer till then.  ;) :D

SIA, Those sticks look great, which one of those packages is mine?  ???  ;)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on November 19, 2009, 01:11:22 PM
QuoteSmokeitall --- they look great.  I just got the 5 lb vertical stuffer from Grizzly for Christmas.  I'm going to use it for the first time tomorrow.  I think I will do some snacksticks.

Ummm Deb....... Christmas is not until 12/25, you cannot use the stuffer till then.  ;) :D

Pssst!! Pens that is an old thread from 2008. Deb has had her stuffer for a year now!! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

QuotePssst!! Pens that is an old thread from 2008. Deb has had her stuffer for a year now!!

Dang, thought I could get on her for using a Xmas gift early.  ;D

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

BigJohnT

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 19, 2009, 02:11:34 PM
Quote from: pensrock on November 19, 2009, 01:11:22 PM

Pssst!! Pens that is an old thread from 2008. Deb has had her stuffer for a year now!! ;D

;D

deb415611

Quote from: pensrock on November 19, 2009, 03:39:55 PM
QuotePssst!! Pens that is an old thread from 2008. Deb has had her stuffer for a year now!!

Dang, thought I could get on her for using a Xmas gift early.  ;D

No presents yet :D  My husband has asked for my list though.  I bought him a mini keg beer dispenser - am I good wife or what?