Got me an SRT

Started by Oldman, December 30, 2008, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

she is everything that was advertised..Need I say more?
http://www.thetorquereport.com/2008_dodge_challenger_srt8_concept.jpg
She is this color...hit 140 on the way home did not know it until I looked down.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

seemore

SWEET, Olds!!!!  My hubby's jealous!!!! Mrs. S

westexasmoker

Very NICE Olds!..Very NICE!

I'm still debating on the new Camaro when it comes out to compliment the 1999 SS in the driveway!

Congrats!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Mr Walleye

One word Raye....

SWEET!

Oh ya... and I'm jealous too!  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Stargazer

Congrats Olds. That is one bad *insert the name for the lower part of bodily anatomy to be used to define cool in a much higher esteem* piece of machinery ya got.  ;D
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com

Smokin Soon

Congrats, Olds!, My neighbor just picked up one, sort of a copper color and it really is a head turner! Remember I'm a Ford guy by trade but a test drive woke up that 1967 g-force muscle feeling! Have fun and avoid flashing red lights.

Caneyscud

Oh man, that is one of the sweetest rides I've seen in a long time.  Brings back memories of being jealous back when they came out the first time! :D

I must live in a vacuum - I had no idea something that beautiful was out - even though it is a Dodge.

Shakespeare
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Oldman

Well one thing is for sure... this baby is faster than my old 440 with a six pack. At 75-80 mph she changes into a screaming-bitch. Dang near scare the chit out of my pants. Not certain if she is as fast as my old 426 Hemi... but she has got to be right at that. Plus she has disk-breaks... no more warped egg shaped drums from trying to stop. Not to mention the brake fade from the heat.

They built them fast in the latter 60's but they forgot to add breaks. Anyone here old enough to remember doing a 120 mph and your breaks have faded? Now that will put the skicky in your pants!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

LilSmoker

Raye......That is I'm so

It's both a beauty and a beast!

Lovely car, good luck to you
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

easyridinole

I just had one of these pass me on the freeway the other day and boy did it sound throaty!! It gave me shivers up my back! ;D
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

KyNola

SWEET! SWEET! SWEET! I had the pleasure of driving on of those the other day.  That is one bad ground pounding hot rod.  It will absolutely drive right out from under you if you're not holding on.

Congrats Olds.  I know you are going to have fun.

KyNola

Smoking Duck

Hey Olds,

With that and the midget, you'd better start adding to your weekly fund for tickets.  If I had both of those, I'd need a 401K just for tickets  ;D

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

iceman

Now that's STYLING down the road. Very nice ride Old's.