PING.... NEPASMOKER

Started by Tenpoint5, January 07, 2009, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Nepas I was searching around at an ungodly hour this morning and came across this. Its equipment #3 about 3/4 of the way down the page. A curing chamber. Do you have one of these? I'm thinking one of the electrical guru's on here might be able to decipher everything and put it into a parts list that we might be able to follow and build one ourselves. Let me know what you think.

Chris

Here's the link.
http://curedmeats.blogspot.com/search/label/Equipment
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 07, 2009, 11:01:48 AM
Nepas I was searching around at an ungodly hour this morning and came across this. Its equipment #3 about 3/4 of the way down the page. A curing chamber. Do you have one of these? I'm thinking one of the electrical guru's on here might be able to decipher everything and put it into a parts list that we might be able to follow and build one ourselves. Let me know what you think.

Chris

Here's the link.
http://curedmeats.blogspot.com/search/label/Equipment

I use a small wine fridge that works almost the same. Someone could make one for sure.

nepas

Caneyscud

If you go to Poli's site he has a pretty easy and straightforward description to make one out of an upright freezer.  It don't look hard!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Smoking Duck

Dang, I thought Nepas had taken up golf!  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Caneyscud

Now why would anyone even want to take up golf?  You can't go out and drag something home to eat like you can with hunting, fishing, and meat surfing!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Smoking Duck

If you're good enough, you beat other people, take their money and then dinner's on them.  Sure, I can hunt and fish......but there's just something about beating your buddies in golf and them paying for your meals  ;D  I always eat a lot better when my swing is in tune  ;D

pensrock

When I golf, they call me 'the farmer' because you can plant corn in my divots!  ;D ;D
I love to golf but am really bad at it.  ;D

NePaSmoKer

I tried golfing with my father in law. He said damn Rick you aint playing baseball ya know. Now i just shoot at them golfy ball thingys with my 22  ;D

nepas

Smoking Duck

One of the upsides to being out of work this past year was that I had paid for my club membership the year prior.  My private course is right across the street from me.  Spent 4 hours at the course every day, came back home and spent 8 hours looking for a job.  Golfed almost every day this year (up until about Dec. 5th).  Got my handicap down to a 2.  Now, I'd better find a job soon or my golf game is really gonna suffer!  :o ;D

SD

pensrock

A 2 handicap? A 2 handicap?
Man you are wayyyyy too good to golf with me, I'm very lucky to keep 18 holes between 98 and 120.
How about a 30-40 handicap?
Of course I only got to golf about six times last year.  :'(

easyridinole

I can see it already, everybody getting together with there smokers and a round of best ball!  ;D
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

Smoking Duck

Quote from: pensrock on January 07, 2009, 01:22:59 PM
A 2 handicap? A 2 handicap?
Man you are wayyyyy too good to golf with me, I'm very lucky to keep 18 holes between 98 and 120.
How about a 30-40 handicap?
Of course I only got to golf about six times last year.  :'(

I'm always skeptical of guys who ask for a lot of strokes  ;D  I'm just a regular hack like the rest of them.  And, I'd tee it up with you anyday Pens!  I finally made the switch to forged irons late last year and I really started to see my shotmaking improve considerably.  Smoking, golf and beer sound like a good time to me!