Raptor

Started by cologcab, January 06, 2005, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />Here is the accessory I'd want to have on mine.[8D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Gee, Kirk, why would you want camoflage on your Hummer [?][:D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

tenacioustommy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />Cologcob,

I have the Procom4.  Boss will kick your butt for getting it, but you will kick your own if you don't.  It is fantastic.

Here are pics in use:

The Controller display:

The Controller mounted with Velcro on SS Bracket on top of smoke generator.

The new bag I got to keep the remote water-proof, and Jeff, that's a picture of my espresso machine you asked me to post up.

I am now 12 hours into a smoke of 8.5# brisket.  Temp consistently held 208-210...Sure smells good, but no peeking until the alarm goes off!

Bill

tenacioustommy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tenacioustommy</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />Cologcob,

I have the Procom4.  Boss will kick your butt for getting it, but you will kick your own if you don't.  It is fantastic.

Here are pics in use:

The Controller display:

The new bag I got to keep the remote water-proof, and Jeff, that's a picture of my espresso machine you asked me to post up.

I am now 12 hours into a smoke of 8.5# brisket.  Temp consistently held 208-210...Sure smells good, but no peeking until the alarm goes off!

Bill

Bill,

Gee, here I believed that I was the only one to have one of those Macap tampers, don't figure

FYI, I did a review on the CoffeeGeek form about 2 years ago, I think it is a great little device and makes tamping a lot easier, nice espresso machine also, could you explain how you posted your pictures on this form

thank you
Tom

tenacioustommy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />Cologcob,

Here are pics in use:

The Controller display:

Bill

Bill.
lets see if this works

nsxbill

What are these two bodacious machine doing sitting on the same shelf as a Cuisinart?

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

tenacioustommy

<br />What are these two bodacious machine doing sitting on the same shelf as a Cuisinart?

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>

Bill,

the Cuisinart and the Mazzer are there because they won't fit under my kitchen cabinets, one of lifes little jokes I guess
how long have you been doing the espresso thing? I have been making espresso for about 10 years and been through a lot of different machines from the Krupps on up to the Elektras and Wegas, one not pictured is the Elektra deco model, nice machine
I am now on the journey of smoking, just received the Bradley S/S model and waiting for the Bubba Pucks so I can try my hand at this, any ideas on what to smoke for my first go around

talk to you soon
Tom
Boulder  Co

nsxbill

I started doing espresso about 15 or so years ago, and have been roasting my own for about 2 years now.  Had an older Krups electronic in my office and same one at home.  

As part of  $27K in kitchen appliances for a remodel, I bought a Miele Coffee System to mount in the kitchen cabinets...it just didn't cut it.  

I have a Silvia with P.I.D., and two Rocky grinders one for my wife's grind, and one that goes with Silvia into the motorhome when I buy a bus.  Can't start the day without a triple shot!  Got a great deal on the Rancilio S27 and a M25 grinder for $800.  Last day I used the Silvia was the day I brought the S27 upstairs.  Amazing difference!  I roast in a Hottop roaster about 3 days a week.

Tried to sell the Silvia, base, grinder and a La Marzocco crotchless triple portafilter with some other doo dads for $750 on Coffeegeek.com, but only offered $700 - it is only 4 months old, so kept it and will travel with it when I get a bus conversion.  

About to have gastric surgery, and will have to switch over to decaf for about 6 months, but then will be back at the bean again after the break-in of the new sized stomach.  It is how I start the day!  Wife loves the Hot Chocolates and home made whipped cream made with different liquors in the evening.  The S27 can froth milk and pull shot at same time at a rate of about 30-40 cups an hour with no slow down!  Quite impressive, and quite a change from the little Silvia!

Bill

There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

JJC

Hi Bill,

Good luck with the surgery!  When are you going in?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

nsxbill

I have to get 12 more pounds off by May 3rd to make the Doc happy.  He wants to scope me instead of open incision.  Me too....less recovery time.  Big step, but hell, tried everything else, so going to go for it.  Looking forward to lots of buttery smoked salmon!  Just not as much!

Bill

JJC

Yeah, laparoscopy is the way to go if you can!  Good luck on the 12#--lots of good, lean smoked food recipes should help you out (along with lots of water).

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA