Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

Smoking Duck and HCT, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the pictures of your pooches!!!  Someday Mr and I will have a puppy or two to post pix of too!!!!!

deb415611

Quote from: seemore on January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM
Smoking Duck and HCT, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the pictures of your pooches!!!  Someday Mr and I will have a puppy or two to post pix of too!!!!!

Ditto, including the future pup(s).

Smoking Duck

Thanks Seemore and Deb!  I only hope to be half as good as Steeler thinks I am!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

pensrock

I don't have a pet in the house, but do my trout in my pond out back count? I do feed them.  :)

iceman

Nice looking pup SD  ;D

Smoking Duck

Thanks Pat.  She's a great gal and soon to be Mom......about another month or so.

Marc

Smoking Duck

Quote from: pensrock on January 08, 2009, 03:42:03 PM
I don't have a pet in the house, but do my trout in my pond out back count? I do feed them.  :)

Ahhh, there's nothing like the bond between a man and his trout  ;D

seemore

brown trout that is.....

Smoking Duck

Quote from: seemore on January 08, 2009, 05:34:37 PM
brown trout that is.....

Just guessing here but that just had to be the Mr. of the Mr./Mrs. Seemore combo  :o

KyNola

I only have these guys.  He's a black scottie, Sebastian 23 months old, she's a wheaten scottie, almost white, Sasha 21 months.  This pic shows exactly what they do best.  Ugly guy in the middle has a BDS 4 rack.

Smoking Duck

Great looking Dogs, KY!  Doesn't matter the breed, they're the greatest!  Hey, you aren't the lead singer for Alabama, are you?  ;D

KyNola

SD,
If Randy Owen knows where you live, he is gonna come kick your posterior!  This is a temporary hijack of a thread but I have seen those guys several time.  The first time was just as their very first album was coming out.  They appeared in the local high school gym here.  It holds about 3,500 people and it wasn't half full.  6 months later...FAMOUS!!!  You never know what "no name" group you go see is going to become someday.  Never underestimate great talent.  The trick is to recognize great talent!

Now, back to great puppy pics.

KyNola

Smoking Duck

Hey KY,

I've hijacked more threads than the Mafia in the SoHo district ;D  (For those that don't understand that, rent Goodfellas).  I'm not scared of Randy........I gotta have 20 years of youth on my side and can still run pretty fast  ;D

My wife, obviously, is not great at picking out talent.  However, I agree with you.....more puppy photos!

SD

Gizmo

Almost though I was going to have a new dog here (lab).  Wife over heard he brother talking to his friend about going up to northern CA. to get a new hunting dog.  She was trying to interupt saying bring us back one.  Some day.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

deb415611

Quote from: Gizmo on January 08, 2009, 09:55:13 PM
Almost though I was going to have a new dog here (lab).  Wife over heard he brother talking to his friend about going up to northern CA. to get a new hunting dog.  She was trying to interupt saying bring us back one.  Some day.

Go for it Giz!  Surprise her w one.  I'd get one today but don't want to train during the winter.