Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsquared

QuoteAnyways, that dog followed me down the street and just watched me plow the driveways.  I never could get that dog to come close enough to really get a good ID on what type but appears to be a mixed breed.  Just hope someone didn't drop it off in the country to fend for itself.  I'll keep a watch out and see if I can't figure out whose it may be or if it's a stray.
SD--Now that is a case where you don't want your karma to run over your dogma.  ;D
T2

Smoking Duck

Quote from: tsquared on January 10, 2009, 08:04:55 AM
QuoteAnyways, that dog followed me down the street and just watched me plow the driveways.  I never could get that dog to come close enough to really get a good ID on what type but appears to be a mixed breed.  Just hope someone didn't drop it off in the country to fend for itself.  I'll keep a watch out and see if I can't figure out whose it may be or if it's a stray.
SD--Now that is a case where you don't want your karma to run over your dogma.  ;D
T2

Now that, my friend, had me ROTFLMAO!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

seemore

Here is a picture of our dobie who passed last November.  Ironically, this picture was taken the day we found out he was dying.  He looks so healthy there.  It was also my 50th birthday, and I sure did not like that "present" at all......

Well, life really is like a box of chocolates in that you never know what you will get.  We need to always remember to cherish every moment we have with one another, eh?

Seemore and the Mrs.

deb415611

Quote from: HCT on January 10, 2009, 04:58:40 AM

deb, was Nutmeg waiting for her belly rub? So sweet. :)

Every minute of her life.  She told people that she never got any attention at all ;D .   

Quote from: seemore on January 10, 2009, 09:01:52 AM

Well, life really is like a box of chocolates in that you never know what you will get.  We need to always remember to cherish every moment we have with one another, eh?

Seemore and the Mrs.

Yes, we do.   Your dobie was beautiful.

Oldman

Your dobie IS a beautiful pup.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

seemore

Thanks everyone.  And I think all the pups I have seen here are absolute beauties.  I love Ky's terriers, all the labs, and Nutmeg.  I love the brindle markings, anyway.
We will get another Dobie one of these days/months/years - who knows when. 
All I know is it sure is lonely around here without one. 
Keep those pictures coming!  I love dogs! 
Cats, too.  SD, I have several friends who live in outlying rural areas, and people dump off dogs and cats all the time.  I will never understand that.
And Pens, nothing wrong with pet trout.  Post some pictures!

westexasmoker

Here ya go seemore!

My dobie, her name is Waggles (not the best pic....but) shes a blue dobie.

And of course theres Bear....big old Rott...thats about all those two do....sleep!

And RIP, Coccoa, liver spot dalmation...lost her last year.  She always like having her picture taken, can't ya tell!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smoking Duck

Great looking dogs, Seemore and WTS!  Life being short is so true for everything, sadly.  I always preferred my home security was done by Smith & Wesson but those dalmations and Rott's will scare anybody off!  My Steeler would lick someone to death though  ;D

seemore

There is a reason for everything, and for whatever reason we were only supposed to have Dakota for a short time.
Still, it hurts. 
But, that is the cycle of life.  And there are other dogs out there for Scott and me.  I keep pushing for two dogs.  Maybe I will win this argument.  ;)

Smoking Duck

I never win arguments with my wife.  Just had one the other night, so I baked her this:

La Quinta

:D  :D  :D BAAADDDD BOYYYY....BIG SIS IS WATCHING.....

westexasmoker

Dang SD, your such a feeling kinda guy...!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smoking Duck

Quote from: westexasmoker on January 10, 2009, 08:35:08 PM
Dang SD, your such a feeling kinda guy...!  ;D

C

I am nothing, if not extremely in tune with needs of my wife on an emotional and spiritual level.  We are the poster people for the Yin-Yang thingie  ;)

Now, more pet pics!

SD

HCT

Nice pics WTS. Thanks
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Caneyscud

If you keep making pies like that - I will have to come up north and perform your funeral!  How do they dig a burying hole up there - or do they just put you on a rack out back until Spring comes?

Shakespeare
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"