Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddlinpaul

Quote from: OU812 on January 28, 2010, 05:11:53 AM
Paul, we had an english cocker she lived to 17 yr old, one of my huntin buddies has 2 springers and they love them birds.

My Springer turned 8 in Dec. Birds are an obsession with him. The Cocker turned 6 yesterday, great retriever.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

seemore

Paddlin, your pups are gorgeous!  Love the pictures, especially the one with the bottle....
OU, please keep us posted on Tucker.  Poor little guy....
Mrs

OU812

Tucker is gettin better every day, hes still young, they snap back quick.

Last night I let the short hairs in the house, great house dogs a little high strung but they mellow out after a wile.

Tucker tries to keep up with them but when he does his 180 deg turn on a dime he gives off a little yelp but keeps goin.

When we let him out to go potty now he dont go far from the house anymore, wounder why?

FLBentRider

Hows Tucker doing?

One of ours:

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

Did you forget to put the cheese in the fridge???    :D :D

West Coast Kansan

My Kansas Son has started his puppy collection.  The Dane was the first addition as soon as they got thier house.  It has had a couple of additions since then.

The lady is his wife who never really worries about being home alone  ;D

The next one I think he calls Theft Prevention - car alarm or something like that.  Pretty sure it would work by any name - at least for me. Mastifs are real cozy pups by nature.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Caribou

WCK!
What beautiful dogs  :)
I esp. have a soft spot in my heart for harl Danes...that's all I had for 20years until 4 years ago.
I posted a pic of one of my Danes somewhere in this thread
Carolyn

seemore

FLB, I LOVE the green nails.  Getting ready for St. Patick's Day???  ;)

WKS, Caribou is right.  Danes are just wonderful dogs.  And Mastiffs are gentle giants.  Tasha goes to obedience school with a Neopolitan Mastiff.  And you are so correct:  nobody is ever going to bother your son and his wife!!!

Mrs

FLBentRider

Quote from: seemore on March 07, 2010, 08:36:38 AM
FLB, I LOVE the green nails.  Getting ready for St. Patick's Day???  ;)

My girls did that to him a while back. I think they were testing the holding power of the nail polish...

I'll mention it to them, they will probably re-do.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Oldman

QuoteMastifs are real cozy pups by nature.
Mastifs are family dogs. Don't think so? Just wait until that time comes. Mastifs remind me of Pits when it comes to protecting a family member.... they just don't let go. Kickem' bitem' beat them...they just don't turn lose. A full  Bull Mastif is not an animal to have pissed off at ya. For those that don't know a Bull can go up to 140 pounds. Given no taller than they are the only word to discribe them that comes to my mind is TANK!

Great family dogs...just make sure you knock before entering.   :o

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

OU812

Quote from: FLBentRider on March 06, 2010, 05:01:27 PM
Hows Tucker doing?

Tucker is back to his self again, bein a terror. Now that the snow is meltin he is spendin more time out side but he dont get out of sight for very long.

Taby is callin him "One nut"  ;D

SnellySmokesEm

Here's My Boys!!!

Cassius

Dempsey

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

OU812

Boxers are cool!

I have a white female, shes getting old and havin troubles gettin up, her hips are goin out.

My son has a male that looks like Cassius but he didnt crop the ears.

SnellySmokesEm

Yes Boxers are great!  Cassius is 6 and Dempsey is 2. 

I agree with WestKansas about the protection and my wife is never afraid to be home alone either   ;D
Mastiffs are great dogs!  One day I will own one but for now direct descendants will have to do!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

seemore

Snelly, Cassius looks very noble in that first picture!
Mrs