Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Smoking Duck on March 02, 2009, 04:01:17 PM
Some updates of Steeler and the pups:

Suppertime at Steelers!  There's only one thing on the menu but they always get their fill  :D

And I'd like to make this the first place that I introduce all of you to our newest family member.  This is Tater!  I normally wouldn't choose what pup I wanted this early but my wife has fallen in love with this little gal, so this shall be Taters!

Goodlooking pups there Duck.....and steelers  ;D

nepas

Gizmo

Hey Duck,
Mom and the kids are looking good.
Having the one puppy is a handful enough not to mention what you are going to be going through even though I have been there with a litter of Springers back in the 80s. 

The new pup was O.K. laying next to the shoe but had to keep and eagle eye as puppies do what puppies do and that is CHEW.  :-\
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Very cool SD and Giz.  We have been dogless for about 6 years now and definitely something missing. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Smoking Duck

I've updated my blog with a new video of the pups who are now 2.5 weeks old.  They are much bigger than the last time.

http://lacosasmokestra.blogspot.com/

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

deb415611

Duck,

They are wicked cute.   :)

HCT

Hey Bud,
   It's a good thing I don't live nearby. There would be a pup missing in another 6 weeks. ;)
Glad to hear the finger is healing up. At least Steeler and the pups  may be catching a break from ya. :D :D

Just viewed the video. Great blocky heads on them. They all look to be strong. Nice job Marc.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Caribou

Marc,
They are so cute!  And growing huge, too.
Carolyn

Up In Smoke

i could still use one of them yeller females ;D ;D
to go along with this guy.
by the way this pic was taken this evening...i was making hobo taters and went out to light the grill
i left some stuff out, was only going to be gone a minute when bailey walks out and looks at me like,
you aren't going to be needing THIS are you???
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

seemore

Smokinrookie, Bailey is a sweetheart!!!
I think the look is a hopeful one in that you might FORGET about the meat!!!
Mrs

HCT

Take it Bailey, with a face like yours, SR won't mind. ;)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Mr Walleye

Quote from: smokinrookie on March 10, 2009, 04:11:01 PM
i could still use one of them yeller females ;D ;D
to go along with this guy.
by the way this pic was taken this evening...i was making hobo taters and went out to light the grill
i left some stuff out, was only going to be gone a minute when bailey walks out and looks at me like,
you aren't going to be needing THIS are you???

:D  :D  :D

That's good...   He's got that..... I really really really really want this.... in his eyes!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Up In Smoke

i know y'all aren't gonna believe this but i found an extra piece or 2 just for him.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Gizmo

Here is mine showing Bailey where that meat is suppose to go after the smoker and before the stomach not that either would let it get there.

And this is what I call the perfect hang over.  SSSHHHHHHHHHHH   QUITE PLEASE.

Smoking Duck, You are going to have one powerful chorus shortly.  Pretty good pipes for such small ones already.  I can't even keep up with one 8 week old let alone a whole litter of them.   :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

What a cute little pooper!!!!  ;D

deb415611

Giz,

He is so cute!   

I need a puppy..........

Deb