Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

Quote from: Smoking Duck on March 16, 2009, 07:42:50 AM
Quote from: Caribou on March 16, 2009, 07:39:15 AM
Quote from: deb415611 on March 16, 2009, 03:39:07 AM
Jeff,   Sage is a beauty.  I have a cat named Sage, she thinks she is a dog.  She plays fetch, she will fetch for an hour if you will throw for her.  She would probably give your Sage a run for her money. 

Carolyn,  Obie is a beauty also.  Don't feel silly, I also have my Nutmeg posted in this thread.

We are working on getting a pup.  We have decided to get a yellow lab.  My work schedule is crazy for another month so we can't get one until things slow down but are doing all the leg work.   We went to Petco yesterday and went puppy supply shopping.  My husband went to the toy aisle first ;D
Thanks Deb!
How exciting!  Hope we'll see your puppy pics soon, too!
Marc,
I think you're a "puppy enabler"!  Your adorable pups are all making us all want puppies!
Carolyn

I am an evil man  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is truly an evil man ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;)

Caribou

:D :D :D :D :D :D
It's gotta be a form of brain washing!
See, he put yet another pic of those adorable little pups, all lined up like little yellow and black furry sausages!
If I wasn't sweating this slow economy I would have went out and got me a puppy today!
Carolyn

Smoking Duck

Slow economy? ??? ???

Not to worry............I'll sell you a puppy for...........

$1 Meeeeeellion dollars

;D ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Up In Smoke

SD,
zip it....zip......zip.......zip it. :D :D
that was an awesome movie!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Caribou

Quote from: Up In Smoke on March 16, 2009, 01:53:11 PM
SD,
zip it....zip......zip.......zip it. :D :D
that was an awesome movie!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
I love that movie, too!
Raised a mini-Angus steer last year and his name was Mini Me!
Carolyn

La Quinta

Giggles...damn it...I want one...we have two little poops already...but....it brings back memories of my family's first little dogs (Yorkies)....I know...I know...they are not really dogs to a lot of you..."slippers....just floor dusters" WHATEVER....dogs are dogs...whether large are small...they are a blessing...a joy to be around...  :)

Smoking Duck

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smoking Duck

The pups have reached one month of age today.  So, the process of weaning them off of Momma begins today.  They also received the anti-worming medication and will get their first shots in two weeks.  Do you think they got the hang of it pretty quick?

Tenpoint5

I don't know there Duck. Might just take alittle longer for them to get the hang of it. Either that or they need a bigger bowl with more in it. Not enough room at the Bar.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smoking Duck

;D ;D ;D

Yea, I thought it would be easy to keep half of them separated and feed half at one time and the other half at another time.  Ummmmm, not so easy  ;D  Now, I go out with two pie plates.  Start the puppy food in a can in two days (mixed in with the milk) and slowly make their way to dry food over the course of the week.

seemore

Duck, they are so darned cute!!!!    Cuddly little things!

deb415611

They are so cute!!!! 

La Quinta

I WANT ONE......Puppies are a God's gift to everyone...they are cute and cuddley and want nothing from you but to feed them and put them to sleep in a comfy place...Sorry everyone...I love dogs...puppies or not...does Fed Ex ship puppies?  ;D

manxman

QuotePuppies are a God's gift to everyone...they are cute and cuddley and want nothing from you but to feed them and put them to sleep in a comfy place

You sound just like my partner LQ, this is the sort of "logic" she uses when wanting another one!!  ::) ;) :D
Manxman