Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

So, is anyone going go out to get a puppy this weekend as a result of Marc's brainwashing?
;)
I can't I have 17 chicken eggs due to hatch in my incubator on Tues.
For now with the recession going on I have to stick to pets that I can eat...just in case things get worse.
Carolyn

HCT

"For now with the recession going on I have to stick to pets that I can eat...just in case things get worse."

Good planning Carolyn, you know they aren't going to get any better any time soon.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Caribou

No kidding!
My hubbie is an artist and business has been on such a decline since the beginning of 2008.
Art is kind of the canary in the coal mine. 
When the news was announcing last January that the recession started early last year we said "no kidding!"
But I will have a dog when this storm passes and my daughter isn't begging for a dog right now.
When I had to put my last dog down a few years back, she and my hubbie waited outside the vet office while I stayed with our dog to the end.
When I came out all sad and teary she looks up at me and said "Does this mean we can get a Basset Hound now?"
She was only 3 and it was so funny I couldn't help laughing and crying at the same time!
Carolyn

deb415611

Quote from: Caribou on March 21, 2009, 06:55:03 AM
So, is anyone going go out to get a puppy this weekend as a result of Marc's brainwashing?
;)

Carolyn

Well......... not this weekend but in the near future.  Hubby & I were talking about it before Steeler got pregnant but I'm quite sure that there is some way that we can make it so that Marc is to blame ;D

HCT

Quote from: deb415611 on March 21, 2009, 09:16:50 AM
;)

Carolyn

Well......... not this weekend but in the near future.  Hubby & I were talking about it before Steeler got pregnant but I'm quite sure that there is some way that we can make it so that Marc is to blame ;D

Not looking but who knows what lab will need help in the immediate or near future.

Carolyn, I've been putting a little bit away each week. Dryed beans, rice, canned goods, dehydrated foods. Vacuum seal it and store it. Got to build the Ark. ;) :D :D
probably the biggest"

Up In Smoke

i really would like a companion for bailey but just can't talk myself into it right now.
building an arc is more important. rice, beans and the occasional MRE when i can find them.
fortunately i live in an area where if bambi slips up.....full freezer!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Caribou

Quote from: Up In Smoke on March 21, 2009, 10:00:00 AM
fortunately i live in an area where if bambi slips up.....full freezer!
:D :D :D :D
I'm grateful for Bambi, too!
That's what got me on this forum in the first place, trying to learn how to smoke venison sausage.
Carolyn

Smoking Duck

;)

Carolyn

Have you been talking to my wife behind my back?  She likes to blame me for everything that goes wrong around the house.  Heck, if she thought she could prove it, she'd have hung the Bay of Pigs fiasco on me as well  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Up In Smoke

C'mon squeal :o :o :D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

HCT

"she'd have hung the Bay of Pigs fiasco on me as well "

Last I heard was that you had part of your finger in that too ;)
probably the biggest"

Caribou

Quote from: Smoking Duck on March 21, 2009, 10:37:59 AM
;)

Carolyn

Have you been talking to my wife behind my back?  She likes to blame me for everything that goes wrong around the house.  Heck, if she thought she could prove it, she'd have hung the Bay of Pigs fiasco on me as well  ;D
I think you're clear of blame on the Bay of Pigs because you weren't born yet!
Now Watergate may be another thing....
;)
Carolyn

Smoking Duck

Quote from: HCT on March 21, 2009, 11:06:02 AM
"she'd have hung the Bay of Pigs fiasco on me as well "

Last I heard was that you had part of your finger in that too ;)

That's just darn right cruel  ;D

In the words of Abu to Jerry Seinfeld "You're a berry bad man, HCT.  Bad, Bad man"   ;) ;D ;D ;D

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Caribou on March 21, 2009, 11:16:32 AM
;)

Carolyn

I think you're clear of blame on the Bay of Pigs because you weren't born yet!
Now Watergate may be another thing....
;)
Carolyn

Ahhhh, Watergate.  What can I say.....I was 6 and I was scared of the dark.  Who knew the freekin' flashlight would give me away?  ;D ;D

Caribou

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Marc,
You are so quit-witted you should do stand up comedy!
Dang you're funny!
Carolyn

deb415611

;)

Carolyn

Have you been talking to my wife behind my back? 

I'll never tell ;D