Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

Deb,
looks like saffy is growin' like a weed!
man i am cravin another pup!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

deb415611

UIS,

Yeah,  like a huge out of control weed  ;D  Marc took her to the vet on April 3 and she was 10 lbs, on Wednesday, May 6 she was 19.7lbs. 

The pic in my signature was only a few hours after breakfast and she was ready for more. 

Deb

Caribou

Hey Deb,
It's great to hear she's doing well....she's precious!
Carolyn

La Quinta

WOW Deb...she is growing quick!!! What a lovely girl!!

Gizmo

Mine went to sleep helping my post on the Forum.

But had all kinds of suggestions when I tried out one of the free games that came with the new computer.
Toby started at 10 lbs and is now up to 25.5 lbs.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Now THAT is cute....the sleeping puppy when dad is on the forum...very dear indeed!!

deb415611

Giz,

That is wicked cute.   Saffron is jealous, she isn't allowed on the couch. 

Deb

HCT

Great pics everyone. It's really enjoyable to see all the smart and beautiful dogs on board.
Ben blew out his left knee last sunday. :( ACL operation is scheduled for thursday. It amazes me how these guys and gals just keep going even when in pain. Ben is hobbling along and even runs when something interests him outside. They just never stop giving 200%. Such great role models. :)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

seemore

AH, HCT, that sucks!   Keep us posted on Ben's condition.  You're right;  they never let on how much pain they could be in.

La Quinta

Yes, please keep us updated...I remember the support for our little Monty from this forum...we are an amazing group...Dogs aren't kids but they are close to some of us...

Up In Smoke

HCT,
sorry to hear about Ben.
bailey sends his best. keep us posted.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

SemperFiPhil

Had to post our Doggies.  This picture was taken a few years back.  (The biggest one, Abbie, we had to put to sleep a few weeks back.)  The smallest one, Sarah, is such a card... and SMART!

Gizmo

Sorry to hear that SemperFiPhil.  Always a tough decision and have been there in the past as well.  Very cute paws there.  You need to get an update of Sarah and post it up.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

deb415611

Beautiful girls SemperFiPhil.   

Sorry to hear about Abbie.

Deb

FLBentRider

Sorry about Abbie - I know that feeling.

We have added another chocolate lab to our family - pics forthcoming. He's sort of a "rescue" in that he has had three homes in his three years. I'm going to fix that. Less than 12 hours after we got him, he went on "walkabout" - The Mrs. found him about four hours later...

Maybe I need one of these:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat603205-cat20730-cat20883_TGP&id=0059343660316a&navCount=2&podId=0059343&parentId=cat20883&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=XJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20883&hasJS=true

I wonder if you can geocache with it ?  :D

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!