Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

glad you foud him ? her ? that had to tuff
seemore

FLBentRider

Him.

It is amazing how fast they can wrap themselves around your heart.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

Our little Monty had to have surgery AGAIN yesterday...he went in for a damn shot...had a little tumor on his eyelid (I just thought he scratched too hard)...anyhoo...I was a wreck yesterday...now he just looks like (As I told my friend...Da Marinator)...he went 15 rounds with Ali and the vet was the cut man!! He's doing well...but I really hate that cone-head thing...  ???

And he is "thrilled " with me putting salve IN his eye...really goes over well... ???

seemore

Semper Fi, sorry about Abbey.  It always sucks to lose a dear one.  I still cry over the Dobie we lost last November.  A friend of mine just got a red Dobie pup, and seeing the pictures of him just about put me over the edge.......at least I now have a new pup to spoil and snuggle when the need arises.

FL, your new addition has found a great home - that is always great to hear!

LQ, I hope that Monty recoups quickly!  Keep us posted!

Mrs.

La Quinta

He's fine seemore...I'm always the basket case...thank god for my hubby...he talks me off the ledge!!!  ;D

HCT

Hey all,
Picked Ben up yesterday afternoon, I wanted to get him in the morning but was told Ben wouldn't stand up. That sounded strange to me for Ben. When I finally did get him I found out why, he has a full leg cast on. Acl was torn, meniscus was shredded badly. I know he's real uncomfortable when down, can't turn over on other side and it's a real chore for him to get up. I guess it's easier to deal with just laying on the one side until it gets unbearable.
I'll post a pic later.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

FLBentRider

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

He's a beauty FL Bent...what a handsome young man!!  ;D

FLBentRider

So... I put them both in the Van to go get my Daughter from youth group @ church.

She opens the sliding door on the van.... One dog out, then 2.... Realize that there are teenagers everywhere....

The next thing I know they have made their way INTO the youth center.....

It took us about 10 minutes to get them corralled...

never a dull moment around here.

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

deb415611

He's awesome FL!

Sounds like you are having fun with him..... :)

seemore

I am picturing a scene from a Disney movie with kids and dogs and pandamonium all around!   ;D
The lab is a beauty, FL!

HCT give Ben a hug for me!

Mrs.

IKnowWood

FLR  this is a great looking dog.  We had one just like that.  He was into everything, almost flunked out of Puppy training class.  The chocolate lab was fun for sure, and Onry as all can be.  But we loved him.  He passed away almost two years ago and our hearts still remind us of him when we see another chocolate like our Cody.  Have fun.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Tenpoint5

OK, I am late to the Lab party but There is 2 different Labs in them pix FLB posted. Look at the Muzzle the bottom one has a different coloring. Not to mention that FLB said he put BOTH of them in the van to go get his daughter.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

10.5 i think if you look at the pics again you will see the same color shape on the muzzle,
the different angle makes it look a little more pale.
also if you look above what would be his left nostril,you will see what looks like a small bald
spot.
i know he said both of them got out of the van but me thinks we are lookin' at the same pup
in both pics. BUT i have been wrrrrr (mistaken) before.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Up In Smoke on May 19, 2009, 06:26:42 PM
10.5 i think if you look at the pics again you will see the same color shape on the muzzle,
the different angle makes it look a little more pale.
also if you look above what would be his left nostril,you will see what looks like a small bald
spot.
i know he said both of them got out of the van but me thinks we are lookin' at the same pup
in both pics. BUT i have been wrrrrr (mistaken) before.
I haven't even been drinking and I STILL say them is two different dogs!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!