Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

10.5 Betcha a 48 pack of wood pucks! :)
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

OK Your on!!
FLB One Choclate Lab or TWO?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Bradley (Head Office)

FLBentRider

Sounds like the making of a contest!

maybe I'll offer some chicken jerky for DOG ID.  :D :D or would that be "collar" ID ?

Here is a pic, of both dogs...

and another:

I don't know why they are always in the same order, the bigger one in the back of the picture.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Up in Smoke HICKORY is the flavor of choice!!! But you have to use the pucks and report on everything you made with MY 48 pack of pucks.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

HCT

Ben's cast

Ben's leg operation

Ben is not a happy camper

Who? Me!!!

3 Amigo's

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

FLBentRider

I hope Ben heals well.

The elizabethan collar makes him look like a "labrador (satellite) receiver" - see if you can get the dog channel on!  ;D ;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Gizmo

My little mut has now learned how to open doors.  First was doors that open away from you so we had to put hook latches on them.  Now he can open doors that open inward.  Needless to say, we have had a few rooms that the little one has customized.

LQ, I have some shoes and clothing that will be great for the desert in the summer.  Lots and lots of ventilation for air flow.  ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

JimmyDreams

Quote from: HCT on May 11, 2009, 03:51:57 AM
Great pics everyone. It's really enjoyable to see all the smart and beautiful dogs on board.
Ben blew out his left knee last sunday. :( ACL operation is scheduled for thursday. It amazes me how these guys and gals just keep going even when in pain. Ben is hobbling along and even runs when something interests him outside. They just never stop giving 200%. Such great role models. :)

My old German Shepherd Max blew out his ACL on BOTH knees over the years. The post surgery looks awful, and having him limp around is heart-breaking, to say the least. Don't worry, though...Ben will be up and about before you know it. JUST KEEP HIM FROM JUMPING!! He'll think he's better than he is and might rip his stitches and/or re-injure  himself. Max did that on his second knee surgery and he had a bit of a limp to the end of his days.

This will all be over before you know it. The only major drawback I found was that Max readily associated the vet with pain and no longer was happy to go there. :/

JimmyD
Oceanside, Ca.

Gizmo

After getting the pictures of the wings posted on the forum, he just couldn't hold out any longer watching what I was doing.
The lab was tired from chasing the little one around, or maybe it was the other way around.  Both of them ran me out of my shoes.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Gizmo on May 25, 2009, 10:20:11 PM
After getting the pictures of the wings posted on the forum, he just couldn't hold out any longer watching what I was doing.
The lab was tired from chasing the little one around, or maybe it was the other way around.  Both of them ran me out of my shoes.

That works out pretty good Giz, a Lap Dog to go with your Laptop!!

seemore

SWEET pictures, Giz!
Aw, HCT, those pictures of Ben just make me feel bad.  The poor guy.  I hope all is doing well for him.
Jimmy, I know the frustration of trying to keep a dog "quiet" after surgery.  Like that is possible................

deb415611

Haven't posted a picture of Saffron in awhile.  She is 15 wks and growing rapidly.  I think she is twice as big as she was when we picked her up at Marc's.

With her best friend Bella :

Up In Smoke

Wow deb she is growing rapidly
she and bella are really pretty and look like they
are having fun!
thanks for letting us grow up with her. :D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

JimmyDreams

Here's my puppy JayJay at about 9 months old. He's now almost a year and a half, and about 110lbs!

And here's the whole gang: The black one is Mico, the brown one is Cody, and my security alarm JayJay.  ;D

JimmyD
Oceanside, Ca.