Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

Great looking family there Jimmy!

seemore

Mrs. here.  I just HAD to post this.
Tasha was spayed last week.  Her ears began to droop again.
Needless to say, we had to re-tape her ears, and put a cone on her head to keep her from getting to her stitches.
NEEDLESS to say, the Diva was not at all happy.  I think these pictures illustrate just how "much" she wanted to do with Scott and I:

seemore

Deb, Saffron is a BEAUTY!  Don't ya just love to watch those puppies GROW and GROW and GROW????
Before long, she will be as big as her best friend!

Jimmy, love the dogs!!!  I bet the little guys rule the big guy, don't they????

deb415611

I hate when you write a post and the computer eats it >:( >:(

Jimmy - awesome looking dog kids.   

Mrs.  -  Poor Tasha,   I need to talk with the vet on timing for Saffron.   She is growing fast - she just lost some baby teeth.  How is obedience going?  We just finished round 1 of puppy obedience.  We are doing another round of puppy rather than moving up with the others because Saffron forgets how to sit when we walk in the building because she is so excited.  The instructor really mixes up the class and doesn't do just sit, down, leave it.  She does some tiny jumps, tunnels & stuff too- this is the stuff that Saffron loves.  She also teaches kayaking with your dog,  I think that we will do some kayaking lessons in the future,  we have everything but a life vest for Saffron ;D.

seemore

Saffron will make a fine kayaker!!!  Tasha completed beginner obedience, but she did not graduate.  Another beginner class is beginning next Wednesday, so I will be taking her to that.  An intermediate class will be beginning by mid-July so I am hopeful that she will be ready to advance by then.
I think I am going to put her in agility too.  Not for competition, just for fun.  She will love the running, jumping, etc.

deb415611

Quote from: seemore on June 07, 2009, 07:02:56 AM

I think I am going to put her in agility too.  Not for competition, just for fun.  She will love the running, jumping, etc.

I'm going to do the same with Saffron.  Once the dogs get past basic obedience we can sign up for a flex program, paying for a certain number of classes.  There are many different choices which include agility.  It's nice because you aren't tied into a certain time slot every week.   Here's another thing that Saffron can do when she gets older   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3hgNuEMLOA&feature=related    her school is pretty cool ;D   

La Quinta

I gotta jump back...the cone head goes over like a turd in the punch-bowl here....if one has to wear it...the other does a tease with toys....2 dogs....6 months apart...JUST LIKE KIDS (well, the timing is different with peeps...but...ya know what I mean)  ;)

Caribou

I don't know, it just seemed relevant.
Carolyn

Caneyscud

Ok,

I could have gone my entire life without seeing that!
:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

seemore

Caribou, all I have to say is this:

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!

You just made my week!!!!

Mrs.

Caribou

You're welcome!
My friend sent me this just a week or so ago.
Then i was checking out the new doggie pix and saw your adorable dobie pic.
I just couldn't help myself!
Carolyn

La Quinta

That is very, very funny!!!  :D  :D  :D

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on June 08, 2009, 05:54:20 PM
That is very, very funny!!!  :D  :D  :D

Yes, it is!   :D :D

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Caribou on June 08, 2009, 10:36:28 AM

I don't know, it just seemed relevant.
Carolyn