Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

I taught our male dog (Monty) to growl when we say "Obama"... ;D (Don't mean to offend anyone) We just think it's funny...he went spastic at the tv last night during the "healthcare" speech...We told him Obama was on tv...and he barked at the tv for 30 minutes or so... ;D

Sorry...but ya gotta love a smart dog.... ;)

classicrockgriller

Quote from: La Quinta on September 10, 2009, 11:08:48 PM
I taught our male dog (Monty) to growl when we say "Obama"... ;D (Don't mean to offend anyone) We just think it's funny...he went spastic at the tv last night during the "healthcare" speech...We told him Obama was on tv...and he barked at the tv for 30 minutes or so... ;D

That is too damn funny. Smart dog......very smart dog.

Caribou

My husband does the same trick LQ!
:D :D :D
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caribou on September 11, 2009, 07:31:59 AM

Carolyn
smart hubbie....

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Caribou on September 11, 2009, 07:31:59 AM

Carolyn

Barks at the TV when Obama is on?  Carolyn, let that man out once in a while.............

La Quinta

Landscapers come Monday...they will now be the "Obama"!!!! (He hates them anyway....so I can work with it)...again...no offense meant...we're just not about this administration...but heck...the guy got elected so...we can just pray for "CHANGE"???  :)

deb415611

Haven't posted a pic of Saffron in awhile.  She's 7 months and just under 50lbs now.   Sunday was beautiful and she learned how to kayak.  She did awesome!  I was fully expected to go over at some point or to have to throw her in the water but she was pretty calm.  

Now I have to buy her a kayak.  She doesn't fit in mine  :D  Kids - always need something ;D

KyNola

What a beautiful shot Deb.

She almost looks like she is thinking "OK, if I sit real still, maybe I won't wind up in the lake!".  :D :D

KyNola

deb415611

Quote from: KyNola on September 22, 2009, 10:16:54 AM
What a beautiful shot Deb.

She almost looks like she is thinking "OK, if I sit real still, maybe I won't wind up in the lake!".  :D :D

KyNola

That was right at the beginning.  By the end she had her nose pretty much touching the water.  This was her first non-bath water experience.  She went right in the water when we got there but she's not so sure about swimming yet.  I imagine next summer she will be swimming beside me. 

Caribou

Hi Deb!
Great pic of you and Saffron!
She's getting so big, what a lovely young lady.  :)
Thanks for sharing,
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Nice Picture. Wait till she see a fish !

iceman

Great pic deb. What a sweetie pie. :)

HCT

Debs, You should submit that pic to "Just Labs" magazine. I'm sure it would get published.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Hopefull Romantic

Real nice picture deb. I agree with HCT.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

I 3rd that recommendation.