Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pellicle Pete

It's done daily,because the motions aren't true. You blasphemy His name.

KyNola

Quarlow

Hey Ky sorry to go of topic here but my kid asked how you go from newbie to a different status such as yourself.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

monty

here's some more of Miles our Boston Terrier

Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

KyNola

Monty,
Miles is just about the cutest thing I have seen in a while.  Except for my 2 Scotties of course. ;)

Seriously, great pics of a cutie.

KyNola

Caribou

Monty,
Miles is precious and great pics too...as usual! ;)
I have a boxer so I appreciate little pushed-in faces  :D
Carolyn
Bentley is 6 mos old now, these are some earlier pics of him

OU812

The Boston reminded me. We got a new one to replace Lucy, the folks watching Lucy lost her and said they would replace her for us so we got a male this time. His name is Tucker and he is quite the little terror.

This is the first time he ever seen horse's

He didnt know what to think, he wanted to go see what they were all about but I wouldn't let him. After running around for a couple hr he was tuckered out.

Oldman

Bentley looks like a long nose boxer. Our Bonnie is a long nose boxer.

For those that don't know "Boxers" are a man-made breed. A mix between an English Bull Dog and a Great Dane originally. What is funny is when you see one that has the body and size of a Great Dane with the pug face of an English Bull Dog. Now you can talk about big sticky kisses all you want until one of those licks ya--instant whole face wash...thank you very much~~!  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Caribou

Olds,
Bentley does have a longer face for a boxer but after having nothing but great danes for 20 years before him he looks like a little frog to us  :D
We just adore him!
OU812 has a boxer, too.
I love the new little Boston boy!
Carolyn

monty

cute pups you guys have there

love Boxers and Boston Terriers - they're both great breeds  :D
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Caribou

Quote from: monty on October 08, 2009, 05:57:16 PM
cute pups you guys have there

love Boxers and Boston Terriers - they're both great breeds  :D
Monty,
After seeing your pics of Miles and OU812's Tucker, I could see adding a Boston Terrier to the family.
My mom had one in the late 1950's named Bimbo.  :D
Carolyn

Oldman

Caribou,

If your Bentley is anything like our boxers he will not back down from anything. Our first boxer "Bonnie1" got into a fight with two coons that fell off of the fence into our back yard. She was sliced and diced to the tune over over 200 stitches. But those two coons ended up being very dead.

Our current "Bonnie" has no fear. Don't discount Bentley due to size. Once he hits 65 -70 pounds he will be one lean mean fighting machine.  Once he figures it out he can clear with just two steps a 4 - 5 foot fence without touching the fence. And you can take that to the bank! Plus they are very loving and gentle pets until they perceive a threat. They seem to know no pain in a fight.

Oh ya Bentley is a handsome Brindle.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

OU812

I can back up what Olds has said, my boxer was in a full blown tag team with 2 coons one night and be for i could do any thing about it she had both dead and killing them again. I can still see the scars all over her head and can feel them when you pet her. Dont worry the Boxers are very loving and have never raised a lip to any one heck my kids when they were younger use to lay on her. She is just a territorial bitch. Now she has a hard time getting up, she has a pin in her back leg from another miss hap and i think its catching up with her.

Gizmo

I guess upside down is natural for boxers.  This boxer mix likes to play with his bones upside down before he devours them.

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/