Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzybear

I am a fan of the Boston club...

This is "Seabreeze" - aka "Breezy"  she is a replacement pooper when my other two passed away - she is the queen of velcro - she's as sticky as bubble gum on your shoe in the summer!

Oldman

Fuzzy she looks good~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

OU812

Good looking Boston you have there fuzzy. I'm a Boston lover also, are little Tucker is 4 mouths now and the tarrier is really showing know. If your missing any thing just go over to his corner and you will find it.

seemore

Fuzzy, she is a sweetheart!  When I was a young girl our neighbors had a Boston Terrier who was the sweetest!  When she got excited she would do a little dance!
There is nothing better than a velcro dog, in my opinion....
Mrs S

OU812

Tucker is growing like a weed.

He is a smart little guy, he knows were the water comes from now he just needs to figure out how to make it come out.

Gizmo

Don't teach him, your water bill will be enormous, believe me.  We had to take the handles off the master bathroom bath tub as our turned them on twice.  Fortunately the drain wasn't blocked.   :)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

OU812

Quote from: Gizmo on December 06, 2009, 08:06:16 PM
Don't teach him, your water bill will be enormous, believe me.  We had to take the handles off the master bathroom bath tub as our turned them on twice.  Fortunately the drain wasn't blocked.   :)

Thats kinda what I was afraid of.

Fuzzybear

To funny!  Mine won't drink water unless it's in her bowl, she will however use her amazing "Hoover" powers in the kitchen - the floors never need mopping! :D

OU812

Tucker is like having a 2 year old (human) in the house again, first all the presents had to be put up on the hutch, then all the ornaments from the ground up to knee high were brought to us one by one. I would take him over to the tree each time and scold him, he would leave them alone till he got wound up, which dont take much, then he would dart over and snag one on his way by. Now when I came home the other night he was under the tree looking like he was in trouble, you know that look they give you when you catch them doing something they know they are not suppose to be doing. Well he was all tangled up in the lights so as I untangled him he broke free and took off but stopped as if he was on a leash, then when I crawl out from under the tree I seen this.

See the light bulb in the last pict? Hes lucky the lights weren't on or he would really be wining. He Was dam lucky it wasn't wrapped around the other end, if it was he probably wouldn't be with us anymore cause it was wound pretty dam tight. He dont come close to the tree anymore. Wounder why?
Another miss hap with my dogs, man this is taking allot out of me.

Fuzzybear

OU:

Bostons have two things going for them:
1.  you can't trust them
2.  when the break the trust, they kill you with love!
He was fortunate it didn't wind up around his neck!
I lost a sofa and love seat along with several doggie beds to my prior two Bostons - something about furniture foam/stuffing they didn't like!
The new one got caught gnawing on the baseboards!  Now, there's a big rock in front of the gnaw spot.  The only toy I found that has held up is the "kong" - everthing else lasts about 5 mintues!
Maybe Tucker is going through doggie stress when you leave the pack?

OU812

Tucker got messed up pretty bad last Fri and we had to take him to the vet. He has a fracture front leg, some bruised ribs, a big abrasion on his belly and one of his testes is pushed back inside. Poor little guy was in allot of pain over the week end but the doc gave him some pain killers or doggie downers, not sure.
He is gettin along better now and can jump up on the couch with out squealing in pain. Now that hes feelin better hes back to his ornery self. Found him last night all comfey and warm, fresh out of the dryer.

Hes a wopping 15 lb now, the vet said he is going to be fine and check back in 2 weeks. I was out side when he got messed up and the only thing I can come up with is he must have got stepped on by a cow or horse. It was dark and I didnt here any thing or see any cars go by.

Quarlow

Glad he's doing better. Yeah he probaly took a hoof kick or the like.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Paddlinpaul

These are my 2- Riley, a Springer Spaniel and Cody, an English Cocker Spaniel. Both are bird fanatics. I don't hunt with them so my Dad says they are a waste of good dogs. They are our kids, no 2 legged ones.

Here is Cody as a pup. Everyone loves this pic.

With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

KevinG

Between the eyes and the bottle, (s)he looks soused.   ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

OU812

Paul, we had an english cocker she lived to 17 yr old, one of my huntin buddies has 2 springers and they love them birds.