Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

you are one great grandpa!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

HCT

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Pink feet and puppy breath, a little slice of heaven. :) :) ;)

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Caribou

Quote from: HCT on February 21, 2009, 04:19:03 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Pink feet and puppy breath, a little slice of heaven. :) :) ;)

I second that!

Smoking Duck

Finally got Steeler to get out of that whelping box for just a bit.  Figured out I have 6 males and 2 females.  All of the black labs are males and 2 of the yellows are males as well.  The wife says she wants another female so I guess I'm going to have to come up with a name for the yellow female.  I'm thinking Polly (which is short for Troy Polamalu) but the wife isn't crazy about that name yet.  At least it will be fitting to have a black and a gold dog in my household  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Caribou

There's a contest for the forum:
Name Marc's Puppy Contest
just kidding ;)
Carolyn

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Caribou on February 21, 2009, 04:49:45 PM
There's a contest for the forum:
Name Marc's Puppy Contest
just kidding ;)
Carolyn

LOL!  I wanted to name her Smoker but Momma has said no to that.  I may have to give Momma the boot and name the pup whatever I want.

Caribou

How bout Bisquette? :D
Carolyn

Smoking Duck

I'm thinking Dakota in honor of where my wife is from and I (believe it or not) love North Dakota.  Just not sure yet....may wait and see what kind of personality she has when she gets a little older

Tenpoint5

Marc,
You could always keep it simple and just name her Dee-O-Gee. Simple name that rolls off the tongue, yet sounds mysterious and foreign. Also helps the kids spell.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smoking Duck

Well, that would be simple enough, but the kids are 8 and 10.  If they can't spell a name like Dakota by now, I need to give up the dogs and focus more on the kids  ;D  Although, I do like that and could call her Dee for short.  Not sure how my duaghter would like that as her name is Kennadee and we call her Dee all the time. 

La Quinta

I'd have to name one of them Giggles...ya know just for...well ya know!!!  ;D

Smoking Duck

I thought about Giggles but my wife was afraid that would lead to beatings when she went to obedience school  ;D

My wife wants the name Lulu and call her Lu for short.  I just couldn't imagine myself in a duck blind with all my tough friends and me yelling "Back, Lulu" or "heel, Lulu".  Man, my wife just doesn't get me at all!  She said why don't I just name it Dumbarse and I told her I reserved that name for my wife.  OK, that didn't go over very well.

I just don't think my wife should have a say in the name.  I'm the one that's gonna be housebreaking her (the lab, not my wife), I'm gonna be the one giving it obedience training and retriever training.  I just gotta believe that the honor of naming her should go to the one that's gonna be raising her. 

I really think I might name her "Tater" and then when she has kids, they'd be Tater Tots.

seemore

Marc, we are kind of partial to Dakota.  That was our Dobie's name.  :)  If you named her Tater, I automatically think of Ron "tater salad" White.
Scott and June

Smokin Soon

Ya know Duck, I know yer just kidding around, but I kind of like "Tater" for a name.

Smoking Duck

Really, I wasn't kidding around.  It's either gonna be Tater or Dakota.  I think Ron White is one funny SOB, so the name Tater always makes me smile.......however, Sluggo is out of the question, I think.