Game Hens

Started by cowgirl, January 15, 2009, 09:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

CowGirl

That looks fantastic!  8)

Love the idea of sausage under the skin.

... and those hens in a hot tub!... LMAO  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

cowgirl

Thank you folks!  ;D

Do I need to quietly drink at a distance too ? lol   Move over pensrock.  ;D

Smoking Duck

Don't let Pens fool ya, Cowgirl.  He's like the little kid who stirs up the bee's nest and then runs just outside of their range while I stand there wondering where the dang bees came from  ;D  I always get stung!

It just goes to show that he's always one step ahead of me  :D  But, he's a Steeler fan so that shows if nothing else, he has extremely good judgement  ;)

I'm still giggling about the hens in the hot tub......not sure why, but it's really funny to me.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

cowgirl

Quote from: Smoking Duck on January 16, 2009, 09:04:12 AM
Don't let Pens fool ya, Cowgirl.  He's like the little kid who stirs up the bee's nest and then runs just outside of their range while I stand there wondering where the dang bees came from  ;D  I always get stung!

It just goes to show that he's always one step ahead of me  :D  But, he's a Steeler fan so that shows if nothing else, he has extremely good judgement  ;)

I'm still giggling about the hens in the hot tub......not sure why, but it's really funny to me.

Thank you Marc! Being new here, I didn't know Pens was such a pot stirrer.... (lol just kidding Pens.  ;D)

Glad you like my hot tub hens too.  ;D

Smoking Duck

Pens is a good guy......he actually helped me fill my home with pepper spray once  ;D

In fact, you'd have a really hard time finding a bad person in this place.......... I know I have yet to find a person that I wouldn't be willing to share a meal with here.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

cowgirl

Quote from: Smoking Duck on January 16, 2009, 09:33:44 AM
Pens is a good guy......he actually helped me fill my home with pepper spray once  ;D

In fact, you'd have a really hard time finding a bad person in this place.......... I know I have yet to find a person that I wouldn't be willing to share a meal with here.

Bet that's an interesting story!!  ;D

Doctor Woody

I had to stop looking at the hen's hot tub party.  It was kinda getting me going, if ya know what I mean...  You would think I would be used to it, being a Doc and all...  I guess Cowgirl just has a big way with the presentation.

BTW - the sausage under the skin is an awesome idea.  I can't wait to do it.  I've done butter and all that.  But pork fat?  Come on...  Pork fat rules.

seemore

Cowgirl, those hens look so good!  And I love the hen party at the hottub too!  All that is missing is a round of martinis and a cabana boy - ie banty rooster - serving them;  perhaps wearing a bacon speedo????  ;)

Caribou

Thanks for sharing your recipe with us.
Your pictures rock!!!
Carolyn

pensrock

Pepper spray? Bees nest? Pot stirrer? Steeler fan?
Hey I resemble that remark!  ;D ;D ;D

QuoteDo I need to quietly drink at a distance too ? lol   Move over pensrock. 
Plenty of room over here in the corner cowgirl, join right in.
But as you see, drinking quietly at a distance does not insure you will not be pulled back into the mayham.  ;) ;D

Doctor Woody

Quote from: seemore on January 16, 2009, 06:45:33 PM
serving them;  perhaps wearing a bacon speedo????  ;)

YIKES

HCT

I don't know which looks better, the pics or the recipes. :D :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

cowgirl

Thank you Doctor Woody, Seemore, Carolyn and HCT!

Pensrock, thanks for sharing your corner with me.  ;D  I think you're right, a corner spot doesn't guarantee your safety.  lol

Doctor Woody

Really though...  Wouldn't it be great to get together and have everyone bring their most "prized" smoked product to share?  Too bad the miles make it so difficult.

THE GREAT INTERNATIONAL SMOKER CONVENTION

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Doctor Woody on January 18, 2009, 10:14:17 AM

Really though...  Wouldn't it be great to get together and have everyone bring their most "prized" smoked product to share?  Too bad the miles make it so difficult.

THE GREAT INTERNATIONAL SMOKER CONVENTION

Doc you just missed out on the So Cal Smokeout. If your still wanting a get together there is a Midwest Smokeout being planned for Memorial day weekend.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!