Eagle picture

Started by okeejohn, January 15, 2009, 12:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

Seeing some great mounts herein....ThanX to all for sharing!!  I just finished drying drool from my keyboard and found these to post. The "hatracks" are "non-residents"!  ;) ;D  (Please excuse the remodeling dust, hanging wires, and trim paint...major remodeling going on here! ::) )  I really like Caribou's rockwall and thought that it might spruce up our mount wall up here....my wife thinks so also, but added that I should add a fireplace in the process....gotta love the forum for helping us spend money!  :-\

Caribou

Great pics 10.5 & Kummock!
I think maybe the name of this thread should be changed from "Eagle Picture" to "Trophy Rooms"! ;)
Carolyn

Smoking Duck

Nice caribou, Kummok.  I'd say nice woodie as well but am afraid someone would take that the wrong way  :o

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Smoking Duck

Nice racks, 10.5.  I have a lamp very similiar to the one you have as well.  Well, I'm hoping the wife will have a change of heart, but she always feels like the deer is watching if it's in the living room.  She then freaked when I suggested our bedroom  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Kummok

Quote from: Caribou on January 20, 2009, 12:55:58 PM
Great pics 10.5 & Kummock!
I think maybe the name of this thread should be changed from "Eagle Picture" to "Trophy Rooms"! ;)
Carolyn

Naw....THIS is a trophy room!   

Caribou

Kummok!!! You have a walk-in gun safe?!?!
You must be livin' right! ;)
Carolyn

pensrock

Kummok, now where do you keep the fishing equipment?  ;D

aces-n-eights

I belong to an "Alaska Outdoors" forum - hunting, fishing and other outdoor stuff - and a guy started a tribute thread dedicated to Jeanne Keane, the Homer Eagle Lady.  There are some fantastic eagle pics in this thread and i thought you all might enjoy them...

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/showthread.php?t=46115
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

Habanero Smoker

Aces and eights;

Thanks for posting that link.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Caribou

Great web site A&8s!
Enjoyed the great photography very much!
Carolyn

Kummok

Quote from: Caribou on January 20, 2009, 03:15:20 PM
Kummok!!! You have a walk-in gun safe?!?!
You must be livin' right! ;)
Carolyn

Not yet, Carolyn. I have many of the Winchesters shown in the pic (and the same book as shown!) but, alas, no Mod 86s like the ones shown. This pic was sent to me by a fellow collector when I asked him for gun room/vault ideas.....the vault and everything in it are, ( sorry to say :'( ;) ), his.......  I am, however, trying to live a "right" life!!  ;) 8)