Bradley Smoked Italian Shrimp

Started by okeejohn, January 23, 2009, 10:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okeejohn

Has anybody tried this recipe?? Is it good??

Okeejohn

okeejohn

I can't believe it. At this time 70 people have viewed this post and none of them even tried this recipe.

Okeejohn

Mr Walleye

OkeeJohn

I just had a look at both the Bradley Site and Old's Recipe Site and I don't see a recipe for "Bradley Smoked Italian Shrimp". I'm not sure what recipe you are referring to, although I've never done shrimp before I have seen a few members on the forum who have.

Also, it may help if you post a link to the recipe you are referring to. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

Gotta agree with Mike.  I too could not find the recipe you are referring to but I have smoked shrimp before and they are really good!  Simple smoked shrimp recipe on Old's recipe site complete with a brine for added flavor.

KyNola

Caneyscud

Agree about the recipe.  But it could be as simple as marinating the shrimp in a good Italian Salad Dressing for an hour or two and then grilling.  I've done than a number of times in my stickburner and they turn out very good as long as you don't overcook them.  I live in an area that has a number of farms raising freshwater prawns.  And they do very well on the grill big and meaty!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Threadkiller Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"