FREE GIVEAWAY LOOK

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, January 11, 2005, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

I am setting up a free raffel for a stainless steel RACK RACK,  its a drying/carrying rack. ALL you have to do is post a number from 1 to 700 here in this thread . you can only post once!. I will also pay for shipping. The winnig number is already picked. The drawing will end feb 10 at midnight pst. The reason for posting here is this fourm gets the most views. Please dont move this thread. If this is not allowed please deleat it sorry.  

racks and drip pan NOT included.
IF the same number is posted twice,it will go to the first one who posted the number first
also from Chez
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />Well I might as well join the fun![:D]

We'll provide the drip pan & an extra rack set (your choice, jerky or regular) to the winner. Looks like Christmas is happening a few weeks late![8D]

Great idea Rob![:)] This will be interesting.

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

and from Oldman
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">All you first-timers coming out of the closet for the raffle: DON'T BE STRANGERS!
Yes please do and join in the fun~~!

<hr noshade size="1">Tell what I will do to help get everyone going on this and join us I will pay for a pack of 48 pucks your choice from Chez's place, plus shipping costs.
<hr noshade size="1">
Olds
(no number [:D] )

http://rminor.com
WOW this is going to be a Hell of a gift[8D]

birdboy

347 ....thats it....I'm sure thats it...[:D]

Dude....nice rack [:D]

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

also if you have built your own smoker. you can take this drying/carrying rack loaded up with bradley meat racks and drip pan. take off the rubber feet and put the whole thing into your homemade smoker. it is 23" tall 10" wide and 16" length. just an idea.

Habanero Smoker

Can you tell me the number before I guess[}:)]

I'm kidding! Don't disqualify me. My guess is <b><font size="3">118</font id="size3"></b>.

What happens if two people post the same number. Will the first person who posted the number win be default.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

tsquared

bsolomon

Cold Smoke

<font size="6">626</font id="size6">

That's mighty neighbourly of you SR.

Cold Smoke

jigsup

How about 473. Looks like a great rack!  jigsup

nsxbill

There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

MallardWacker

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Ian

Nice idea Rob, lets give <font size="4"><b>440</b></font id="size4"> a shot.

Ian<b> ( GO STEELERS!!!!!! )</b>

whitetailfan

Let me think about that...25-06 doesn't work...hmmm...
Whitetail guesses <font size="5">120</font id="size5"> that's my bullet grain.
"Nice Rack Rack"

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

rogerdt

Thank you for the raffle, put me down for 272

Roger

canari

First replay from Norway

I think the number is 394

very nice forum,my contribution to this forum, if interest?? recipe and hint regarding smoking fish and meat From Norway and scandinavia.