FREE GIVEAWAY LOOK

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, January 11, 2005, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud

jeanne

Chez Bubba

Well I might as well join the fun![:D]

We'll provide the drip pan & an extra rack set (your choice, jerky or regular) to the winner. Looks like Christmas is happening a few weeks late![8D]

Great idea Rob![:)] This will be interesting.

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

BigSmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by canari</i>
<br />First replay from Norway

I think the number is 394

very nice forum,my contribution to this forum, if interest?? recipe and hint regarding smoking fish and meat From Norway and scandinavia.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

canari,
I would definitely be interested in your techniques[:D]
My guess 39.  Thanks Rob and Kirk.

Jeff
//www.bbqshopping.com

[/url]
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Warrior

<u><font color="red"><font size="6"><b>165</b></font id="size6"></font id="red"></u>

Kummok

Nice Rack!! (Always like saying that without worrying about getting slapped[:I] )  FREE stuff even brought ME outta retirement..... <font face="Impact">45</font id="Impact"> is my guess to win this awesome labor saver!

If I was smart enought to post pictures to the forum, I'd post one of Smokehouse Rob's prototype rack loaded with white Winter King salmon!![:p]

(Norway?!?!? Isn't that in Northern Alaska?[;)][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

SmokinDoc

RhinoDoc

Y'all might as well quit. <font color="red"><font size="6">118</font id="size6"></font id="red"> is the number.

jaeger

Nice offer guys!
The winning number...<font size="3"><font color="red">280</font id="red"></font id="size3">..(Ruger)

JJC

Great idea, Rob!  And thanks for augmenting it, Kirk!

I'm going for 69<font size="4"></font id="size4"> . . . don't even think of asking why

All you first-timers coming out of the closet for the raffle:  DON'T BE STRANGERS!

We'd love to hear your receipes, experiences, etc.  Canari, I'm especially interested in your ideas from Scandinavia.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">All you first-timers coming out of the closet for the raffle: DON'T BE STRANGERS!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yes please do and join in the fun~~!

<hr noshade size="1">Tell what I will do to help get everyone going on this and join us I will pay for a pack of 48 pucks your choice from Chez's place, plus shipping costs.
<hr noshade size="1">
Olds
(no number [:D] )

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Thanks for the welcome Smokehouse Rob, fancy my chances with 666!

Manxman.
Manxman

humpa

548 is mine....

Hey Doc...I'm down to 2 racks a day!!!

Ded Leg

My guess is the number is 298.

Just got my Bradley smoker for christmas.  I smoked some jalepeno jack and colby last weekend.  It was easy and turned out real good.

Ded Leg

Stoker