A New Contest (Closed)

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 05, 2009, 06:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I am going to do a contest. It will be an easy number guess between 1 and 1000. You will be guessing with just ONE number. Whoever is on the number or closest will win. In the event of a tie I will ask the tieing members to guess again between 1 and 500.

The prize to the winner will be ONE pound of jerky or snack sticks made by me. You will have your choice of either whole strip jerky (london broil) ground jerky or snack sticks. Also you will have the choice of being smoked in either a Bradley or a Traeger. After the jerky has been smoked it will go into my Cabelas dehydrator. The winner will be annouced ONE WEEK from posting this contest. It will end next Thursday.

The jerky will be marinated in my choice but if the winner wants it hot he/she must tell me. Snack sticks will be made with my original recipe and stuffed into 19mm collagen casings. The jerky or sticks will have been cured and vac sealed for freshness.  If you live overseas I leave it to your discretion to play as I do not know the procedure for shipping smoked foods to other countries. If customs holds the package for any length of time spoilage could accure.

All forum members except me and duck can play. SD is the number holder so be nice  ;D  I will ship USPS Priority. Please be patient, making jerky cant be rushed  ;D

I was just told by SD that he will include some of his Super Duper Top Secret Rub to the winner. Its good on beef or pork. Thanks Marc

Good Luck and Enjoy

nepas and SD

Smoking Duck

Great idea, Nepas!  Now remember to be nice to me or I'll change the number  :o  OK, I'm just kidding about that (or am I?)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 05, 2009, 06:22:36 PM

All forum members except me and duck can play. SD is the number holder so be nice  ;D  I will ship USPS Priority. Please be patient, making jerky cant be rushed  ;D

Good Luck and Enjoy

nepas and SD

Does this include me  :) :)

Brian

Mr Walleye

Sounds like fun NePas!

Lets see... Hmmmm...

627... Yup... That's it!

... Right SD!  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

begolf25

Can I purchase some jerky if I don't win? :)

My guess is....8

Bryan

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) PR on February 05, 2009, 06:38:21 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 05, 2009, 06:22:36 PM

Good Luck and Enjoy

nepas and SD

Does this include me  :) :)

Brian

Your more than welcome to guess Brian.

nepas

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Mr Walleye on February 05, 2009, 06:40:10 PM
Sounds like fun NePas!

Lets see... Hmmmm...

627... Yup... That's it!

... Right SD!  :D

Mike

I may be easy, but I ain't cheap, Mike  ;D ;D ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Bradley (Head Office)

Thank you very much but i will gracefully decline
It just might not look good if by chance my number was drawn.

But i will sticky this Topic for you until the contest closes

Thanks
Brian

NePaSmoKer

Wild_Man

Smokin Soon

pensrock

#6 for the number of Super Bowls the Steelers have won.

Caribou

3rensho

Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.