Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Started by aces-n-eights, February 25, 2009, 11:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-n-eights

I am the happy winner of the contest sponsored by NePaSmoKer.  Man, oh man, you need to win one of these!  Awesome! 

We got the best jerky, and as a bonus, some incredible beef sticks.  We are also excited to receive four jars of Iceman's Sop'n Sauce.  This may be some of the last Sop'n Sauce shipped and we are humbled by Pat's generosity.

Iceman's rub will be reserved for the next pork roast we do and his "I Got Sauced..." apron hangs proudly in my smoking shack.  The apron looks pretty fresh and i can't wait to break it in with some sauce stains!

As you all know, food is so much more than taste.  It's the way it looks on the plate, the aroma, and the texture in the mouth.  These treats pass in all categories with A++++++'s!  Really, really good and fun to eat.

Thanks again for your generosity to making this forum such a great place to hang out.  You guys really contribute a lot and i appreciate it.
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

Smoking Duck

Your rub that I sent out should be arriving any day now, A&8.  I would have thought it would have arrived by now but I guess the mail can be a little slow.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

pensrock

That looks great and I also would like to thank those who do the contests, not just this one but all the contests. Its fun to try to win something and when it come from people on here it makes it that more special.
Thank You!  :)
pens

KyNola

Congrats A&8!

Want to make some money?  I'm thinking put those jars of sauce up for auction on the forum.  You're sitting on 4 jars of liquid gold!!!  There's your stimulus package.  :D :D :D

Seriously, great looking package of goodies.

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Glad you got everything ok. It was fun seeing all the posts for the contest  ;D

nepas

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

That is one happy table setting there Aces....good for you!!!   ;D

iceman

Glad to see the package made it. Enjoy!  ;D ;)
I just used some of Smoking Ducks rub tonight and you're in for a treat when it gets there.  :)

aces-n-eights

Quote from: KyNola on February 25, 2009, 01:14:11 PM
Congrats A&8!

Want to make some money?  I'm thinking put those jars of sauce up for auction on the forum.  You're sitting on 4 jars of liquid gold!!!  There's your stimulus package.  :D :D :D

Seriously, great looking package of goodies.

KyNola

Now there's a great idea!  Altho i think i'm too selfish to share - ha!

I'll be on the lookout for your rub, Mr Duck - thanks!  It does take a bit longer for stuff to get up here to Alaska - the price we pay for living in paradise.  It will be so much fun to try all these new flavors! 

And just so y'all know, i'll be "paying it forward", so to speak, by contributing some smoked salmon in future contests.
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska

NePaSmoKer

A&8

I have 5 jars of sauce left too.  Dont know how long it will last  ;D

Cngrats again on winning the contest.

nepas

Caneyscud

Nepas - You do know that you are promoting "sauce envy". 

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Threadkiller Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

NePaSmoKer

I think i'm going to keep em locked up  ;D

nepas

aces-n-eights

Hey Marc, i got the rub today!  Thanks!  It smells awesome and i can't wait to give 'er a try.  Thanks for your generosity and contributions to this forum!  You Rock!
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska

Smoking Duck

You're very welcome.........congrats on winning and I hope you enjoy all of your bounty!  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra