YEEEEEEEEHAWWWW!!!!

Started by Torchman, January 16, 2005, 09:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torchman

I finally GOT IT!!![8D]After drooling over a Bradley, and surfing everything Q for MONTHS (and months if you ask the woman)...this morning at breakfast she says "we have some extra $$$, can we buy one around here?" Sorry Bubba...the plan WAS to order from you, but with THAT offer, and Sportco 4 miles away...FORGIVE ME!![:D] That being said, shes put together...running the racks through the washer prior to seasoning. Got the other half on a run to Sam's club for some yardbird and ribs. I know, first smoke with ribs, but thanks to all of YOU, I feel pretty confident! I actually have them down pretty darn good low and slow in the oven, and this new toy IS just an oven on NOS, right??? Time to twist of some tops and season!!![8D]
Frank

nsxbill

Rock on!

Have fun with the new toy, and welcome to the forum.

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

oguard

Welcome to the forum Frank
You will have tons of fun with this toy[:D]
These guys on this forum are a wealth of info.
right now I am doing a pork loin roast,it should be done in a couple of hours[:p].Depending on how it turns out I will post the recipe.[:D][8D]
Keep on smokin[;)]
Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

welcome to the forum! Your next stop should be the flower store to get the  wife some roses. [:D]

MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FREE GIVEAWAY!! GO HERE.http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=991

Oldman

Greetings and welcome to this great place, Torchman.

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Torchman

Thanks, Guys!!! Appreciate it! I have LURKED for months, was waiting to have the GOODS!!! :-P LOL, I feel like I already know everyone from reading this forum for months!! And for everyone..you see "problem" posts..this one is AJ out of the box. Temps go to 305, advance advances every20...everything is PERFECT! The internet is good and bad for consumer research, 5 people out of 5000 can lead to "doubts". Understanding THAT, and hearing about Bradleys SUPPORT, made THIS a "no worry no brainer". Gonna be a late dinner tonight...but IBP spares, pan of doctored Bush's to catch the "love"...with a roof of bacon...it dont get any better!!!! [8D] The smoke is rollin!! I seasoned the ribs with a BRITU (kinda) rub, smoking with cherry, and a couple of hickory in the mix. I seasoned with alternating hickory and cherry, and I swear it smelled better than....ummmm... lets just go with gym socks!!! [:D]
Thanks, everyone!!! Beers on me!!!

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Torchman</i>
<br />Thanks, Guys!!! Appreciate it! I have LURKED for months, was waiting to have the GOODS!!! :-P LOL, I feel like I already know everyone from reading this forum for months!! And for everyone..you see "problem" posts..this one is AJ out of the box. Temps go to 305, advance advances every20...everything is PERFECT! The internet is good and bad for consumer research, 5 people out of 5000 can lead to "doubts". Understanding THAT, and hearing about Bradleys SUPPORT, made THIS a "no worry no brainer". Gonna be a late dinner tonight...but IBP spares, pan of doctored Bush's to catch the "love"...with a roof of bacon...it dont get any better!!!! [8D] The smoke is rollin!! I seasoned the ribs with a BRITU (kinda) rub, smoking with cherry, and a couple of hickory in the mix. I seasoned with alternating hickory and cherry, and I swear it smelled better than....ummmm... lets just go with gym socks!!! [:D]
Thanks, everyone!!! Beers on me!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Welcome to the Forum, Frank!  Next time I'm in Pacific WA I'll take you up on the beer offer . . .[:D]

Better listen to Rob--roses are definitely in order!

Couldn't agree with you more on the problem issue.  I posted my explanation in an earlier thread:

"A disproportionate share of problems are likely to show up on the Forum because that's where newbies would go for advice if they had a problem. Bradley has sold more than 20,000 smokers. The Forum has 700 total members, of whom maybe 50-75 or so are reasonably active. More experienced members may want to chime in here, but if you look at other smoker equipment forums, their problems are an order of magnitude greater than here. It's the same with car forums--if you look at any car forum--even the best made cars--you would think almost every car made was full of defects. It's not the case of course--it's just that the small percentage of problems get concentrated on a Forum like this."

You are ahead of the curve on this one, Torchman.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA