Living on borrowed time

Started by salmon_hunter, February 27, 2009, 02:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salmon_hunter

Hi all,

I can't believe it, my brother actually decided to lend me his beloved Bradley Stainless for a week.

Next step, one of my own. Just gotta convince the missus.
With a little help from the awesome tips here, I don't think that'll be a problem.

Just like to say thanx to admin for supplying a quality forum. No doubt I'll be reading plenty.

Cya round,
salmon_hunter
:D

Caneyscud

It's simple - all ya gotta do is to shower her with lots of sublimely delicious smoky goodness in her favorite flavors - beef, pork, yardbird, fish, etc... - and you will win her favor.  Just don't show her how easy it is or you will let the secret out!  If that doesn't work - beg and cry!!!!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Threadkiller Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Mr Walleye

Hi Salmon Hunter and welcome to the forum!

The way I figure it... Ya won her over once! Just do it again!  ;)  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

nickld

Hi Salmon Hunter and welcome to the forum.

The primary reason I bought my Bradley is, you guessed it, SALMON! I have had nothing but praise for my variations on Kummok's salmon. It comes highly recommended and I agree whole heartedly!

~Nick

La Quinta

Welcome Salmon guy...smoke your hinie off as long as you have it!!! Fish...beef...pork...pots... veggies...JUST DO IIIITTTTT!!  ;D

Smokin Soon

SH, I'm with LQ on this one, What has the wife tried thant brother has smoked? Do it different, do it better and she will be begging you to get your own

La Quinta

But then we are kook heads in California...  >:( (I think we're actaully quite bright)  ;D Go for it...smoke you butt off "dude"!!!  ;D

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum salmon_hunter!

You have a Nice Brother. I'm not sure I'd lend My OBS to my brother...

Like Mike said, impress her with the food you can make and you will have your own Bradley in no time.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

HCT

Hi Hunter, welcome. As soon as the missus tastes the product you're in. ;) :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Kummok

Welcome Salmon_Hunter! One week with that Bradley and you'll be changing your name to Salmon_Muncher! ;)    ><//>  <//><

seemore

Welcome Salmon Hunter!  My wife bought me my Bradley Smoker for Christmas a few years back, and that is how I got on to this Forum.
Why not drop a few oh-not-so-subtle- hints to her?????  :)