It's that time of the year...

Started by HCT, March 07, 2009, 12:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

Thanks Duck, I think??? ??? ???
I've been meaning to call but I don't know what you'll be holding in your hands, or hand. :D :D
Ya know, it could have been a chainsaw.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Smoking Duck

It's all good, Mike  ;)

I will let everyone know that the potatoes were really finger licking good  ;D

And dang, the wife went out and bought gloves so I could do the dishes now.  I swear that gal is not happy unless she has me working every waking moment!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Ka Honu

SD - tell the wife that mittens are cheaper than gloves (and since you seem to be losing fingers at an alarming rate, you probably won't know the difference).

seemore

Ok, Ka Honu, everytime you say something I hear the "rimshot" in my head!  Stop it!

Ba-da-bum!

Up In Smoke

i have got a really good joke but i am afraid i will be banned from this forum forever,

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

La Quinta

Thanks Habs....I'm not very smart!!!

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: La Quinta on March 10, 2009, 09:08:16 PM
Thanks Habs....I'm not very smart!!!

It's just instinct. I forgot how many stitches I needed. The next time I'll make sure all my body parts are out of the way and let the knife hit the floor.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

La Quinta

I had nineteen....it was an ugly mess!!! Just didn't want the pup to get hurt I guess...and I'm ok with that!!  :)

iceman

Hey there stumpy...... Errr I mean SD, I hope yer finger heels up soon.  ;)  I have one of those nail clipper machines too and I get a bit nervous toward the end of the tater myself !!!  :o

Smoking Duck

Hey Ice,

Back from the oil fields?  Gonna have to go back to the doc soon.  It looks like it's infected.  I keep trying to push all the crap out of it and then dunk it in a salt solution to kill anything but all that does is make me curse and cry  :o

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Smoking Duck on March 13, 2009, 05:17:22 AM
Hey Ice,

Back from the oil fields?  Gonna have to go back to the doc soon.  It looks like it's infected.  I keep trying to push all the crap out of it and then dunk it in a salt solution to kill anything but all that does is make me curse and cry  :o

Duck, A salt solution? One would think they would want you to use a peroxide solution.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Just read the post of SD slicing off the tip of his finger with a mandolin slicer.  I don't know whether to be honored or ashamed that I did almost precisely the same thing with the exact same type of slicer.  The tip of mine was still barely attached.  As I absolutely hate hospitals, I glued mine back together with this stuff called NuSkin and slapped on about 3 bandaids to hold it in place.  NuSkin really helps hold cuts together but man oh man does that stuff burn. 

SD, I can sympathize with you my brother.

KyNola

Ka Honu

Looks like it's time for a new "club" here at the Bradley forum - The Knights of the Detached Digit.

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 13, 2009, 06:50:48 AM
Quote from: Smoking Duck on March 13, 2009, 05:17:22 AM
Hey Ice,

Duck, A salt solution? One would think they would want you to use a peroxide solution.

I've always thought that salt can cure anything.  Heck, just look what it does to all the different meats on this forum.  If it can get rid of the nasties in chicken, pork and beef, surely my finger would fit in that spectrum, somewhere  ;D  But, holy mother of God, does it hurt!

HCT

Are you using cure #1 or cure #2? ;)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"