Jim Beam vs Bradley Digital Smoker

Started by danyberube, March 12, 2009, 07:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danyberube

Hi,

What is the difference between "Bradley Digital Smoker Special Edition Jim Beam" and the regular Bradley Digital Smoker"

Costco is selling Jim Beam Digital smoker. Is there any difference between this ine and the BDS except the logo?

Thanks

Tenpoint5

I wouldn't think so but you can give Bradley a call. They have awesome customer service and will get you on the right track.

Almost forgot, Welcome aboard plenty of knowledge around so don't be afraid to ask questions and check out the recipe site to shorten your learning curve.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Mr Walleye

HI Danyberube and welcome to the forum.

To my understanding it is the same as a 4 rack Digital but with the added decaling.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

begolf25

Mike is correct. It is the exact same except for the logo. Welcome to the forum.

Bryan

Roadking

I thought when you smoke in a Jim Beam that the drippings that get caught in the pan turn into Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Wow what a let down, are you sure it's just the logo?

josbocc

danyberube,

If it's a Bradley, and it's on sale..., makes no difference what's on the outside, BUY IT!  I've got a regular DBS6, and when I put Jim Beam pucks in it, it does produce drippings that can be enjoyed straight, or on ice  ;D ;D.

Welcome to the forum.  Make sure to check back regularly, and never be afraid to ask questions.  There is a wealth of experience and information in this forum.  I've asked a ton of questions, and have never been steered in the wrong direction.

Jeff
The Wood Doesn't talk back
DBS6
Cabelas 80l Dehydator
All the Jerky Gadgets!!!

Hank

I bought the Jim Beam because it was such a good price. The difference is where the original has stainless steel inside the Jim Beam has polished aluminum. Not having used a Bradley before (Big Chief is my only other smoker) I don't know if this makes any difference except the Jim Beam is lighter.

Bradley (Head Office)

QuoteWhat is the difference between "Bradley Digital Smoker Special Edition Jim Beam" and the regular Bradley Digital Smoker"

The only difference is the logo on the door they are the same smoker.

Brian