Smoke My Own

Started by FlashOfBlue, March 17, 2009, 02:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlashOfBlue

Hi folks,

Long time fan of smoked meat, but have never had opportunity to get my own smoker until now.  Just unpacked my BDS(4) and looking to do the initial "seasoning" tonight.  I'm in Lexington, KY, USA looking forward to getting to know everyone.

aces-n-eights

Welcome Flash!  Lots of good advice here and be sure to check out the recipe site for some great ideas.
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

Mr Walleye

Welcome to the forum Flash!

If you haven't been to the recipe site already just click on the smoker in the bottom of my post. Lots of great recipes there from all the fine folks here on the forum.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the forum FlashOfBlue!

Mr Walleye has you covered with the recipe site, make sure you check out the FAQ's http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?p=748#post748
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

IKnowWood

and Welcome to the fun addiction your taste buds will ever have.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

beefmann

welcome to the forum Flash.. look around and enjoy ,,,, lots of good people and advice here... just ask... remember we were just like you at one time... new to smoking

NePaSmoKer

Welcome Flash

Smoke on

nepas

La Quinta

Welcome Flash!!! You're gonna have fun!!! Glad to have ya here!!  ;D

Smokin Soon

Flash, If yer a smoke lover, this is the place! Lots of help and advice is only minutes away, not weeks like other forums.

HCT

Welcome Flash. Enjoy.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Caneyscud

Welcome Flash

Wade right in, hang on and have fun.  Obligatory Warning:  Smoking is an addiction without a 12-step cure!  Pics are most welcome - our drool catching cups are always on emergency standby.  Fear the teabags!

Gotta get up your way again soon.  Really like Lex.  Spent quite a lot of time up there quite a few years ago building a few buildings around New Circle and over in Morehead!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

KyNola

Flash,
Welcome aboard!  Always happy to have another member from KY.  I am also in KY, Paducah.  Let us all know if you need any help and you are going to love this forum.  Stick around and become a part of it.

KyNola 

Tenpoint5

Welcome Aboard Flash.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

sherlock

Welcome to our world..................... 8)