Smoke My Own

Started by FlashOfBlue, March 17, 2009, 02:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Up In Smoke on March 23, 2009, 04:11:22 PM
Okay i know this is a rookie mistake but i have been seeing these teabag comments everywhere,
i will probably get my come uppin's for this but what is this all about?
LQ has been using a teabag to hypnotize WTS into using something other than Messy Wood to smoke with. So far she hasn't completed that mission. But the teabag has been threatened on several other occasions and for other reasons.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

westexasmoker

Beware the teabag!   :o  ;D  :o

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smokin Soon

What I really enjoy about the teabag it brings out the "better not make Mom mad" in some of us, we do not cross the line!  ;D ;D

Caneyscud

Beware

When you see this coming ---- run!!!!!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caneyscud on March 24, 2009, 08:18:04 AM
Beware

When you see this coming ---- run!!!!!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'

That does have a striking resemblance to LQ from the pictures Ive seen. Although I think she had a Barley Pop in the other hand.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Now boys...one musn't mess with the tea-bags....they are not only for messy wood...they can be used for everything that is sacred....if one misbehaves...well...no reason to go any further...  ;D

Ka Honu

Quote from: La Quinta on March 24, 2009, 03:29:14 PMNow boys...one musn't mess with the tea-bags....

I think I just heard my late mother's voice saying, "Don't make me stop this car."

La Quinta

I remember that quote like it was yesterday!!!! That is too funny!!!  :D  :D  :D

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Up In Smoke on March 24, 2009, 05:41:55 PM
K H
your mom was kind enough to stop???
much less issue a warning.

:D  :D  ;D

Get your feet goin' and get your a$$ outta the car!

:D  :D  ;D

Probably wouldn't happen a second time!  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Ka Honu

Quote from: Up In Smoke on March 24, 2009, 05:41:55 PM...your mom was kind enough to stop??? much less issue a warning.

I got one warning and the only correct response was, "Yes, Ma'am," followed by total silence until I was out of the car.

La Quinta

My Mom used to stop the shopping cart in the grocery store....take us out to the car...put us in the back seat of the Rivera...and try to swat!!!! My brother and I would laugh like hell...she couldn't reach!!!! I love my Mom...she is great...we laugh about it today!!!! We'd just dump stuff in the cart to piss her off!!! Yes, we were imps...