New Bradley owner

Started by Revrob220, March 22, 2009, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revrob220

Well it took awhile for me to decide but the winner was a new stainless steal machine.I already own a kamado ( a number 5 & a number 1) smoker but I wanted to be able to cold smoke too so ended up with the Bradley .I have got it seasoned and smoked up some cheese Cheddar and some pepper jack. Hit it with apple for an hour now waiting for it to soak in a little .Going to be hard to wait a 10 day's so I hope it is good.Got a 7 pound brisket in the fridge that I will get to some time early next week will try to post some photos . I am having a little trouble finding stores that have the wood pucks dont want to be stuck having to only order online

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum Revrob220!

Congrats on your new smoker. The wait for the cheese is a killer. I got my smoker and all my pucks online.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Revrob first Welcome aboard a lot of knowledge here just have to ask and make sure you check out the recipe site.

About the pucks you can order them through Sears.com and pick them up at your local store. A 120 box is $41
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

HCT

Welcome Revrob, I get my pucks online also. You can usually find a deal somewhere.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Caneyscud

Welcome RevRob

Bass Pro, Academy or on-line.  Just be sure to buy bunches - it gets addicting.  The cheese is worth the wait.  Just finishing up 30+ pounds I did between Christmas and New Years.  Coulda finished it up sooner, but dang stuff was stopping me up!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

beefmann

welcome to the forum Revrob and you will enjoy.. lot of good information and fun times.. if you  need help just ask