ICEMAN'S SAUCE - BENEFIT AUCTION!!!

Started by Dex, April 02, 2009, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

I'm hoarding Pat...I'm scared.... :D You need to make MORE...we're all begging you!!!  ;D

iceman

BTW we have room for one more Shepard that would be welcome in our house. If any of you know of one that needs a good home please let us know. We will pay all the costs and possibly fly down if need be to get a pup in need of a great home. We have 5 acres and a large house with just two other dogs that are very easy going. The only problem is, the pup would get spoiled very fast so keep that in mind.  :D
We would be glad to share pictures and info on the house and kids we have if you would like.
Thanks again for the auction folks. You are truly an amazing group of people. :)

Dex

I think this showed just how much people enjoy your suace Iceman! Everyone will be glad to see it come back!

As far as donating, you can go directly to their website and donate any amount you wish.

indymuttstrut.org - just click on the bone that says "donate now"

Glad to hear you are looking to bring in another family member. Best of luck finding one, I am sure he/she will be forever greatful!

iceman

Quote from: Dex on April 15, 2009, 03:45:41 AM
I think this showed just how much people enjoy your suace Iceman! Everyone will be glad to see it come back!

As far as donating, you can go directly to their website and donate any amount you wish.

indymuttstrut.org - just click on the bone that says "donate now"

Glad to hear you are looking to bring in another family member. Best of luck finding one, I am sure he/she will be forever greatful!

Thanks for the info Dex. Donation is on the way direct to the site.

Gizmo

Could this be a guiness book record on the most expensive BBQ sauce?
Too be proud of for sure Iceman.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Dex

What a perfect and beautiful day here in Indianapolis for the Mutt Strut. We had a blast! Thought we would share some pictures of the event for you all to see. Thanks again for all of those who took part in our auction.

Waiting in line to register...

This was that line...

WOW LOOK AT THAT!

My wife and I along with Elsa

On the famous Yard Of Bricks

Here we go, only 2.5 more miles to go!

Elsa met a new friend along a way. This is Thunder

Taking a break on the backstretch of the track

Finishing up down pit road

The winner in Gasoline Alley!

Pooped on the way home...

Habanero Smoker

Nice pictorial. Looks like everyone had a great time, your dog seems to have enjoyed it the most.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Dex

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on April 26, 2009, 01:46:31 PM
Nice pictorial. Looks like everyone had a great time, your dog seems to have enjoyed it the most.

Oh yes, she had a blast!

Mr Walleye

Thanks for sharing that Dex. Looks like an awesome event!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

Great pics...great event...but...who pooped on the way home???  ;D :D  :D  :D  :D

deb415611

Dex,

Looks like it was an awesome time and for a great cause!

Deb

Dex

Thanks everyone! They reported on the news today that over 9,000 people walked

Smokin Soon

Really enjoyed the pics Dex, I lived there from 1960 - 1977. Pics of Indy brought back some good memories!

KyNola

Dex,
What a great event!  Jan wanted to know if we got Elsa too!  I told her I was fairly confident after looking at those great pics that we didn't bid near enough to include the dog. :D  She's a beauty.

9000 people walking, that is amazing.

Thanks for the pics and the auction opportunity.

KyNola

Dex

Quote from: KyNola on April 27, 2009, 06:35:43 PM
Dex,
What a great event!  Jan wanted to know if we got Elsa too!  I told her I was fairly confident after looking at those great pics that we didn't bid near enough to include the dog. :D  She's a beauty.

9000 people walking, that is amazing.

Thanks for the pics and the auction opportunity.

KyNola

Haha.... Yeah I dont think I could let her go! She actually just turned 11 months old on the day of the Mutt Strut  :D