ICEMAN'S SAUCE - BENEFIT AUCTION!!!

Started by Dex, April 02, 2009, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Dex

Elsa has been going to the dog park and getting some exercise to prepare for the Mutt Strut

I think we need a little work if we are going to last the 2.5 miles!

Dex

UPDATE: I AM MOVING THE ENDING DATE TO THIS COMING SUNDAY, APRIL 12 AT 6PM EST
I AM DOING THIS TO MAKE SURE REGISTRATION IS SENT IN ON TIME.

WINNER WILL ALSO GET A 2009 MUTT STRUT EVENT T-SHIRT
...which will obviously ship after the event when I pick it up.

LESS THAN ONE WEEK LEFT!!

High Bidder: KyNola - $75

Ka Honu

Dex - Can you end the auction on Saturday or Monday (or essentially any day other than Easter Sunday)?  I'm probably not the only one who will be up to his elbows doing Easter things and won't be able to submit that last-minute winning bid.  I have a six-hour time lag so you're ending it at noon my time, right in the middle of our Easter brunch party (whine, whine, whine).  Thanks.

Dex

Quote from: Ka Honu on April 06, 2009, 02:31:59 PM
Dex - Can you end the auction on Saturday or Monday (or essentially any day other than Easter Sunday)?  I'm probably not the only one who will be up to his elbows doing Easter things and won't be able to submit that last-minute winning bid.  I have a six-hour time lag so you're ending it at noon my time, right in the middle of our Easter brunch party (whine, whine, whine).  Thanks.

Oh crap I totally drew a blank about it being Easter! Yes by all means we will make it Saturday, April 11 at 6:00 PM....

*** Bidding ends Saturday, April 11 2009 at 6:00PM EST ***

.... only 5 days left

Ka Honu

Thanks; I can deal with that.  Get that XXL T-shirt ready!

Dex

Quote from: Ka Honu on April 06, 2009, 04:46:27 PM
Thanks; I can deal with that.  Get that XXL T-shirt ready!

Heheh.... dont hate on the 2XL - Thats what I wear! Trying to maybe get into a XL (hence the diet and reasoning for not using these jars of sauce!)

KyNola

Crap, I will have arrived in New Orleans 2 hours prior to the deadline for the auction.  Sure hope my Blackberry works!

KyNola

Dex

Quote from: KyNola on April 07, 2009, 06:39:45 AM
Crap, I will have arrived in New Orleans 2 hours prior to the deadline for the auction.  Sure hope my Blackberry works!

KyNola

KyNola - If you want to PM me the max you wish to bid, I will post it for you close to closing time. Just let me know.

Ka Honu

KyNola - I'd hate you for going to New Orleans and say you deserved to miss out on the auction but since I only have two weeks till I head that way, I'll be generous and just tell you to make sure you leave a few mudbugs and oysters for me.  OBTW, ever eat at Jacques Imo's (uptown on Oak St.)?  If not, give it a try - awesome place!

KyNola

Thanks Dex, I'll probably take you up on that offer of the PM.

Ka Honu, I would totally understand your hating me but I'll try to leave you some crawfish anyhow. :)  They were having a real shortage early on as the winter weather conditions weren't good to grow crawfish.  Read recently that the weather has cooperated a lot more and crawfish are starting to be plentiful again.. Sure hope so, along with the soft shell crabs!  I'll check the phone book when I'm there about places that sell spices in bulk too.

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

We go to NOLA 3 times a year. Was there in Oct. Cant remember which store we was in at the French Quarter cuz i had too many blackened voodoo beers  :o Wife took the pic.

nepas

Dex

Up In Smoke

Quote from: Ka Honu on April 02, 2009, 06:22:32 PM
That's "nanny nanny boo boo" in Hawaii.

I got "stiffed" by Andy Griffith when I was tending bar in New York back in the 60s.  So there!

Speaking of the 60s, $60 is my final bid until much closer to the closing date.  That's $20 a bottle/$24 a mile.

Okay "nanny nanny boo boo" What kind of bar were you working at???
100.00  ::) :o :o :o :o
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.