ICEMAN'S SAUCE - BENEFIT AUCTION!!!

Started by Dex, April 02, 2009, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex

NEW High Bidder: Up In Smoke - $100

You can also pay by credit card via PayPal

Ka Honu

It was a "banjo bar" (like Mickey Finn's, Your Father's Mustache, etc.) called The Red Garter on 4th & Broadway.

Dex

Dex

Dex

AUCTION ENDS TONIGHT AT 6:00 EST!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Dex

ONLY 5 1/2 HOURS UNTIL THE AUCTION ENDS!

UPDATE: WE HAVE A NEW HIGH BIDDER!

The new high bidder is unable to get to a computer to bid at the end, so I will be posting the bid towards the end. The only question is.... how much is the bid??? You will find out only if you bid higher than they did!  ;)

GOOD LUCK!

** Just a reminder - You can pay by credit card via paypal **

Ka Honu

Like eBay, I presume you'll post a high bid $5 over the last online bid but below the mystery bidder's max so we know you haven't forgotten about us?

Dex

Quote from: Ka Honu on April 11, 2009, 09:49:46 AM
Like eBay, I presume you'll post a high bid $5 over the last online bid but below the mystery bidder's max so we know you haven't forgotten about us?

Good question. Here is my take on it. My instructions were to place "this amount" towards the end of the auction. So, I will not be doing proxy bidding, however I will reply to every bid so they know if they are high bidder or not. I will be on here... you will know!

Ka Honu

Okay, I guess.  I'll go to $120 just to test the system.  If I'm not high, please post so others know they have to bid at least $125.

Dex

Quote from: Ka Honu on April 11, 2009, 12:43:05 PM
Okay, I guess.  I'll go to $120 just to test the system.  If I'm not high, please post so others know they have to bid at least $125.

Ill do something like this....

Ka Honu - Bid of $120 has been OUTBID

Also... I will try to keep up with every bid, but the final offer must be on before 6:00 EST (the official clock will be the time your bid was posted on here)

Dex

Dex

Ka Honu

Ka Honu