Iron Chef Ingredients and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, April 18, 2009, 06:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Quote from: La Quinta on April 22, 2009, 07:30:07 PM
Walleye...you are being a "chicken fish"...get in the fight my man...I bet you got something up your sleeve you could enter in the bloodbath!!!  :D  :D  :D

I'm hoping for a "slaughter" on May 2nd!  ;)

It's opening day here on May 2nd so... providing the weather cooperates!  ;)

Hey... today here in Moose Jaw it was 25 degrees Celsius! That's like 78 degrees Fahrenheit! We were the hot-spot in Canada today! Man... I was sweatin'!  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tenpoint5

Unlike most of you, I have to work this weekend. So I completed the WINNING entry this evening. Let's just say I'm stuffed like a tick on a coonhound. I couldn't get enough of my meal. Worked out perfectly!!! ;D ;D ;D

So just to let you know there Teabag Lady and Puppy Mistress, You can hang up your Aprons. I done already WON this thing!!!!!! :P :P :D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Gizmo

I think that means you at all the evidence and will now have to disqualify yourself.   :D  :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Sausage Maker

soylent green is people

Tenpoint5

Quote from: West Coast Sausage Maker on April 25, 2009, 12:38:08 AM
who are the judges again?
All of the forum members. The pictures will be turned in from Next Saturday Morning until Monday. Monday Morning a poll will be placed on the turn in thread and then everyone can vote on who they think is the winner.

Quote from: Gizmo on April 24, 2009, 09:17:35 PM
I think that means you at all the evidence and will now have to disqualify yourself.   :D  :D
Even though I ate all the evidence. I was smart enough to take all my pictures first!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Hey 10.5, since you have already made your entry and taken pics, why don't you go ahead and open the entry thread and post your pics so we can all see what we're shooting at?

What do you think guys?
    8)Team KyNola 8)

Mr Walleye

Quote from: KyNola on April 25, 2009, 02:55:10 PM
Hey 10.5, since you have already made your entry and taken pics, why don't you go ahead and open the entry thread and post your pics so we can all see what we're shooting at?

What do you think guys?
    8)Team KyNola 8)

Jig Jig Jig... pause... Jig Jig Jig... pause...

Get ready to set the hook KyNola!  :D  ;D

Mike

Up In Smoke

Don't Bogart that entry 10.5 :D :D :D
KYNola i am with you!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KyNola on April 25, 2009, 02:55:10 PM

What do you think guys?
    8)Team KyNola 8)
What did you get a fresh batch of silly putty that your smoking? Remember Larry it's Puff Puff Pass. I'm bogarting this bad boy til Saturday.

KyNola

Mike,
In my best Elmer Fudd voice, "Be vewy quiet.  I'm hunting wascally wabbits."  Think it will work on a 10.5 buck?

Still trying the jig jig jig pause method as well.  I can be very versatile. :)

BTW, where's the teabag lady, puppy lady and chicken lady?  I'm assuming they have already moved on to something they might be able to do well.

INCOMING TEABAG!!!! :o

8)Team KyNola  8)

KyNola

jig jig jig.......jig jig jig......jig jig jig.

Where's my salt lick?

BTW 10.5, it wasn't me who alleged you were Bogarting something.  I believe that was our friend UIS.  I'm telling you UIS is lurking out there in the weeds just waiting for the appropriate moment to take us all out.

What about it UIS?
      8) Team KyNola  8)

Up In Smoke

Quote from: KyNola on April 25, 2009, 03:44:43 PM
jig jig jig.......jig jig jig......jig jig jig.

Where's my salt lick?

BTW 10.5, it wasn't me who alleged you were Bogarting something.  I believe that was our friend UIS.  I'm telling you UIS is lurking out there in the weeds just waiting for the appropriate moment to take us all out.

What about it UIS?
      8) Team KyNola  8)

jig jig jig........jig jig jig....nice try....but just no dang luck
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

deb415611

Aaargh!  My smoke generator is not working.  Put two butts in today and checked it an hour later and nothing had moved >:(  Tomorrow I'll take it apart and check it out but you might be lucky 10.5 - I might not be able to smoke my entry.   >:( >:( >:(

If I can't enter I know that LQ's entry will be WAY better than yours! 

La Quinta

Ah Deb...my friend...these men are silly...this is a breeze...get that generator going girlfriend...the boys are goin down...!!! But...if the judges are all boys...then.... ???  ???  ??? Do we have a chance???

Mr Walleye

Quote from: deb415611 on April 25, 2009, 06:05:13 PM
Aaargh!  My smoke generator is not working.  Put two butts in today and checked it an hour later and nothing had moved >:(  Tomorrow I'll take it apart and check it out but you might be lucky 10.5 - I might not be able to smoke my entry.   >:( >:( >:(

If I can't enter I know that LQ's entry will be WAY better than yours! 

Deb

Do you have more details on the generator problem...

Will it advance pucks manually?

Does it try to advance every 20 minutes?

Is the burner plate getting hot?

We gotta get that sucker going... That just wouldn't be fair!  ;)

Mike