Iron Chef Ingredients and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, April 18, 2009, 06:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

guess i am gonna have to think inside and outside of the box...
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 18, 2009, 06:25:39 AM
Hey TEABAG LADY!!!! You Listening? It's GAME ON!!!!!! ;D ;D

Hmm, so he baits LQ publicly but me privately......    I get this pm from 10.5 this afternoon asking if I have the puppy yet.  I answer back yes, picked her up this morning about 1/2 way home....  she's perfect.  I get another email saying  that is good, he wants me distracted so I won't enter the Iron Chef contest..........   So I'm taking that as a challenge issued  ;D

I spent 12 hours in a car today with a sleeping puppy & a husband that did 90% of the driving........   I had time to think about what to do with a pork tenderloin, raisins & pinenuts.............. :D :D  It's all outlined in my phone! 

And,  the puppy is very perfect.... more later...............

La Quinta

:D  :D  :D The challenge is on!!!! 10.5....what have you done.....  ;) One should not mess with Mothers' Nature...ya know in the old butter commercial...I think I remember lightning bolts???  ;D Maybe it was margerine? (Did I even spell that right?) No matter...you have offended the women Gods....Tea Bagtress and Puppy Godess....my...my...my...good luck with that!!!  ;D

KyNola

Pasta?...... ???  Pasta?.....  ??? LQ LQ LQ, you can do better than that!  Don't believe her guys, she's sandbagging.

Let the games begin.
   Team KyNola   8)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on April 19, 2009, 05:43:33 PM
No matter...you have offended the women Gods....Tea Bagtress and Puppy Godess....my...my...my...good luck with that!!!  ;D

What that's supposed to scare ME!!!! HA HA HA. Men just let women think they know how to cook. We just have better things to do. Proof in Fact to that statement: There are more MEN as CHEF's than women :P

Bring it on Ladies I'm ready (If not Larry's got my back)
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Up In Smoke

i am beginning to think i have stepped in something i cannot wipe off!
2 Bradley OBS

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 19, 2009, 06:34:50 PM

Bring it on Ladies I'm ready (If not Larry's got my back)

But............  Larry has Jan helping him ;D ;D ;D  

La Quinta

Hmmmm...go figure...NEVER MIND...you think the only people who can cook outside are men? Once again...very...very sad for you....I have nailed down the recipe.....you are a toasted buck my friend....TOAST.... :D  :D  ;D

Ka Honu

Pasta?  B*o*r*i*n*g.

Oh well, at least it's not tofu.

Caneyscud

Egads, the things you miss when your 'puter is in the hospital.  Got one of them nasties.  A pox upon all those warts who think up things nasty to do to a computer.  They need a life - a life at the end of a 45 or better yet at the end of a line tied around their pine nuts.  (did I really say that?)  I'd attribute the problem to Tea Bags, but I don't think that LQ would do that to sweet little ole me!

Pine nuts - love 'em.  Pignolia - reminds me of times fishing among the pinyon pines of New Mexico.  Oh, and do I have a recipe.  It'll blow your mind.  It'll make your tongue slap the tastbuds right outta yer head.  Might as well just clear the table.  None of ya'll stand a chance!  Don't waste your time - just go ahead and send me the black towel.  Pasta - smasta. 

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

KyNola

UIS,
The Larry 10.5 is referring to is me!  And yes 10.5, I have your back.  INCOMING TEABAG!!  :o

Deb, of course Jan is helping me.  Someone has to bring me beer while I'm doing all the work. :D (Note to everyone, she obviously is not in the room while I type this!)

KyNola

deb415611

Quote from: KyNola on April 20, 2009, 06:50:45 AM

Deb, of course Jan is helping me.  Someone has to bring me beer while I'm doing all the work. :D (Note to everyone, she obviously is not in the room while I type this!)

KyNola

So there you have one of the differences - LQ & I can get our own beer AND cook dinner AND take care of the pups ;D and do it well!   

I'm going to find a way to get in touch with Jan  ;). 

Ka Honu

Quote from: deb415611 on April 20, 2009, 07:34:19 AM...So there you have one of the differences - LQ & I can get our own beer AND cook dinner AND take care of the pups...

But why would you want to, especially when a trained assistant is so readily available?

pensrock

;D ;D ;D

Drinking at a FAR distance with Sparky.

;D ;D ;D