Too Hot, Way Too Hot

Started by SmokinMan, January 25, 2005, 05:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinMan

1: Mine is about 12"x12"x12". You can see that from the picture?
2: You need to measure that from your generator.
   Install couple of proper size screws to attach the generator.
3: Wish I know? I did purchase mine.

gotbbq

Jaeger,

Its funny how all of our pictures show the bs in the garage with the back of the car.  I've got the same photos.  In my next house, im having a smoking room[^][^][^]

gotbbq

SmokinMan

Come on, my pictures in this thread show a brick wall and BS is permanently outside.[:D]

jaeger

gotbbq,
Having a smoking room would be cool. I think a person would actually do quite a bit more with all the equipment so handy. Sometime I feel like I'm running in circles lining up all the "stuff" that I need! One nice thing about smoking outside is the neighbors come around to check out what's going on. Usually a good thing![;)]

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

gotbbq

Jaeger,

Im off from work this week and agreed with the wife to clean the garage, dumpster has already arrived. The behind the scene plan is to get a smokin area and a med size fridge from sears so i can have all of my stuff in one area and prep in the same place.  The running around for stuff, is exhausting, at least the smoking is easy.[^][^][^]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jaeger</i>
<br />gotbbq,
Having a smoking room would be cool. I think a person would actually do quite a bit more with all the equipment so handy. Sometime I feel like I'm running in circles lining up all the "stuff" that I need! One nice thing about smoking outside is the neighbors come around to check out what's going on. Usually a good thing![;)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

gotbbq

jaeger

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The behind the scene plan<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

A guy's got to have one of those![;)]