Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange "I GOT IT" Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 02, 2009, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

pensrock

rdav01

I got home from a union meeting and 2 boxes were at my door I thought wow it's HERE but unfortunalty it wasnt then my wife( who has been sick for a cpl weeks now  :'( ) looked out the front door and said you have 1 more box outside she said what did you order now I said that my be my gift exchange gift and sure enough it was  ::) Thank you FLB great gift and my wife says Thank you as well all her morning favorite fruit

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

If you hadn't put in there that she has been sick. I would suggest bogarting that really cool gift. At least for a day or two!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

FBR, talk about regional! Fantastic gift and congrats rdav. Give wife some fresh Vitiam C and she will be better in no time.

squirtthecat

deb415611

Sorry, no pics ....

When I got home Sunday from being away for a few days I had a box waiting for me.  It had been a long crappy day but the contents made my day!  I received a box of jams & pickles from Idaho :)  The highlight being Huckleberry Jam.  This stuff is so awesome, I had some for dinner yesterday and lunch today :D.  I now have it hidden behind stuff in the fridge because I'm claiming it as mine ;D 

THANKS CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

classicrockgriller

Huckleberry Jam! Geez!!!! Were you that good of a girl this year to get that.

That sounds delicious and you should claim it as yours. Congrats deb415611.

Way kewl Carolyn!

Tenpoint5

Way cool Deb. I'm glad Miss Carolyn joined in the fun. I new she was gonna send something cool but Huckleberry Jam. That's off the chart!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

rdav01

Grats Deb and to all the other that got gifts great program

dbrown1

I will be sending my gift tomorrow or the next day still sick but at least not hospitalized... Can't wait to send it this is exciting !

classicrockgriller

db, who ever your reciepent is would understand "swine Flu"

take care of yourself.

schneep

I received a great exchange package, I will download a pic (I hope)
I'll be using that pepper tray this Saturday!!

Thanks to Steven in Niceville, FL.  (What a super name for a city!!)

Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!