How many will it feed?

Started by terryrichards, December 09, 2006, 06:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: terryrichards on December 10, 2006, 07:36:05 PM
ceeuawlsune, if you are still wondering about my spacing thing please reply and I'll explain further.

After all that, ceeuawlsuen isn't wondering; he needs a drink! :D :D :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

Great use of resources...exactly the way it should work on the forum.  Everybody gets a drink.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

terryrichards

Something for you guys to try. I made more of the vaulted vinegar and put if back in the bottle that the vinegar came in. I have been using it like ketchup or "dippin sauce" as my daughter would say. I had it on pork chops last night instead of heinz 57. I real nice change from the ordinary. It only takes about 15 min to make and you can control how hot it is by the amount on crushed red pepper you ad.

Has anyone used the apple cider vinegar instead on the Nanaco rice vinegar?? The apple cider vinegar is was cheaper?

TR

Malc

I have been wanting to try that vinegar sauce.  It sounds like something I would like.  I also want to try a variation with some pickle brine.  I get these pickles from a company called Frog Ranch.  They are their Peppered Pickles, and they come packed in a brine with the usual spices as well as some jalepenos and other hot peppers.  Nice and spicy.  The last time I was eating them(...right out of the jar) I was thinking  that it would be a real shame to waste this brine with all of the ideas I could get on the forum.  Anybody have any suggestions?

Malc
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

Habanero Smoker

I've have tried both, but I prefer the Nakano Rice natural flavor. When I use cider vinegar I tend to add more sugar, because I don't like it to vinegary. If you like the vinegar taste, then the cider vinegar works great.

After seeing Owrstrich's post on the balsamic vinegar, I'm going to try Nakano Balsamic Blend next time.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Wildcat

Malc,

What do you have to lose? ;)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

i have completely altered the true vaulted because all i do is put some crushed red in a bottle of high quality balsamic and leave it in the fridge for days... no cooking or other additives needed in my opinion...

you got to eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Malc

QuoteMalc,

What do you have to lose?
Good Point ;D

Malc
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.