Well, I am back in the saddle.

Started by MallardWacker, November 15, 2006, 09:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Hey guys, it seems that a few folks have been asking about me...to those I say thanks for thinking of me...you folks are the best.  To start off this is the first week in a long time that I have not been under the gun and out of town...also just to put in short turns my CT scan came back with good news Monday...looks like  I will be around a long time, see my son graduate from school with some degree that I won't even understand, give my daughter away, hold my grand kids and grow old with a hot and foxxy wife (she be HOT, she be FOXXY, she be HOT & FOXXY).  Man I am thankful.

I have not been so busy that I haven't been using the sacred Bradley.  Man done a but for the poll workers last week...turned out freek'n GREAT.

Also I will post my results of my last BACON PROJECT up on the curing link.

Again thanks for being good friends...by far this is the best place on the web.

ALSO LOOK OUT...opening day is this weekend...found a great place...no joke 50 thousand ducks and plenty of water...I see great carnage for the weekend. 

Also the email addy I was using for this site has changed, for those who want it (ya right-like there would be any) but just email through the site and I will send it to you.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Kummok

Welcome back MW!! Great news on your CT scan. It looks like the "12G scan" for duck's survivability looks pretty dismal for our feathered friends....glad to see that you're back and making PETA reevaluate their own survivability!

;D  5°F around here with not enough snow yet to make the Ptarmigan nervous....right now I'm thinking that the ground is hard enough to go out on my old Yamaha 500 thumper two wheeler and visit the snow barren hills...those white birds oughtta stick out like a King salmon in a Koi pond!

BTW...holding grandkids make all the rest of the craziness worth it!

tsquared

Quotethose white birds oughtta stick out like a King salmon in a Koi pond!
:D :D :D These silver tongued Alaskans do have a hilarious turn of phrase, don't they?
Still laughing,
T2
BTW--I knew you would either be out committing mayhem on waterfowl, or at least planning it MW--good news on your tests and good to have you back.