William Shatner Rocks!

Started by Caribou, September 22, 2009, 07:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Ahhh. The way it should go down  :D ;D ;)

Hopefull Romantic

That is Denny Crane for you Carolyn.

William Shatner has gone a long way from the subtle Captain Kirk to the sarcastic "I don't care about anything but me" Denny Crane". I love Boston Legal.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Oldman

I love the vid...

I will not get into my past other than to say that 4 times... that is 4 times I've been able to protect my employees, family and friends with a gun.

I'm not the shooter today I was when I was a young man; I don't have the fancy snipe rifles I once had, but at 50 yards I will ask only one question... which eye? Left or Right.

What concerns me is the fool who thinks he can take my guns away from me. It will be death by stupidity.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ArnieM

I have to catch that episode.

My wife and I both have a permit to carry a hand gun.  The weapon must be concealed here in CT.  Thankfully, we've never had occasion to to actually use them.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

justpete

Quote from: ArnieM on September 23, 2009, 09:40:55 AM
I have to catch that episode.

My wife and I both have a permit to carry a hand gun.  The weapon must be concealed here in CT.  Thankfully, we've never had occasion to to actually use them.
Better to have and not need than to need and not have.  ;)

Peter

ArnieM

Well said Peter.  The same goes for dry rub.  ;)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Up In Smoke

Isn't it amazing how quick a little cold blue steel will take the fight right out of a person?
without even pulling the trigger.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Up In Smoke on September 23, 2009, 04:34:02 PM
Isn't it amazing how quick a little cold blue steel will take the fight right out of a person?
without even pulling the trigger.

That is also very well said.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

OU812

I belive it was Colt back in the day that said

"God mad man Colt makes man even"