SS Bradley

Started by gochipper, September 13, 2005, 06:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gochipper

Just ordered my SS smoker. Can hardly wait for its arrival. I have been enjoying all you topics! great forum.

MallardWacker

gc,

You to will soon find Smoking nirvana....Welcome and don't make yourself a stranger around here...

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

gochipper,

Welcome to the forums and don't be a stranger [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, Jim--don't be a stranger!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

calatexmex

<i>Welcome aboard. The board.</i> [:D][:D]

Mike C

Brabus

Welcome, I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and I'll say your NOT going to be disappointed...

Sauce Bauce

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gochipper</i>
<br />Just ordered my SS smoker. Can hardly wait for its arrival. I have been enjoying all you topics! great forum.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="maroon">Hi Jim,

Welcome to the Bradley Smoker Forum. You can't imagine yet how much fun you are in for and I can't begin to tell you how good the meat you smoke from now on will be.  You made an excellent choice whether you know it or not.  The Bradley is fantastic!

Let us know what you are cooking and how it turned out.  We will help you anyway we can.  Somebody here ALWAYS has a suggestion.

Look forward to hearing about some of your successes.  Sometimes the next best thing to actually cooking and tasting is to read about it, so, Smoke on Brother!

Sauce Bauce
Don Currie</font id="maroon"></font id="size3"></font id="Comic Sans MS">

jaeger

Welcome to the forum Jim!!!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">