Paging Kummok...

Started by Fuzzybear, January 29, 2005, 01:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzybear

Where are you man?  What have you been doing for the past couple of months?  How's the fishing way up North?

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

Kummok

Back in Homer, Fuzz! Went to America for Holidays, but great to be back home! As you know, I'm not THAT active until winter, (when the boat's winterized and the remodeling takes priority in my life!) I'll be paying closer attention to the forum until about Aprilish. Thanks for asking...ya make me feel missed[:)]

Fishing has been great until recently....Kings were close and plentiful. I was limiting out each trip in an hour or two and only going 3 miles each way. Now, I hear the Kings are out about 18-23 miles...still worth the trip, but I've got my freezer(s) full for the winter. Will pick it up again about the latter part of March/early April. It's 5°F outside right now....going ice fishing for trout this Friday!

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Fuzzybear

Nice!  Glad to have ya back man!  I'm so glad to be outta So. Cal and living up here in Washington that I can't stand it!. Sure, I'll go back for a visit now and then but............well, you know!

Keep on smokin'; and fishing of course!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

Kummok

Know whatcha mean about SoCal.....some great people and some great things to do/see, but NO King salmon and no ptarmigan/caribou/moose and so on....[:D]

Glad yer settled in WA....please make sure you keep scootin' those "catch-ready" Kings up our direction!![:p][:p]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA