Bradley 14 Rack Smoker

Started by HawkeyeSmokes, November 27, 2009, 02:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks HS

Did I understand you correctly, you get the extra rails from Scott or Big John with whatever is necessary to install them and then you got the extra racks from Y&P. Right?

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on December 01, 2009, 10:18:08 PM
Thanks HS

Did I understand you correctly, you get the extra rails from Scott or Big John with whatever is necessary to install them and then you got the extra racks from Y&P. Right?

HR

You are correct HR. The kit was from Scott/Big JT and the racks from Yard and Pool. Let me know if I can help you in any way.
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

Hady, HES had posted that it took him about 15 to 20 minutes to install these racks.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 01, 2009, 10:25:25 PM
Hady, HES had posted that it took him about 15 to 20 minutes to install these racks.

You are correct on that CRG. Just need a drill with a 1/4" nut driver and it's a piece of cake!
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

Hady, read back a few post and we discussed that not only does this give you extra racks for jerky, but the flexibility to space your reg smokes.

That makes it a do for me.

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks HES and CRG. I am going to look into it. Now that I am back home and have already planned to buy BJ new pucks (but could not place the order while on my 5 weeks trip) I would order both; bucks and kit.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.