I'm from Joisy. (what exit?)

Started by elf.elf.baby, October 03, 2013, 06:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elf.elf.baby

Hello, everybody out there. Actually, we're from the Philadelphia accent part of New Jersey, not the Joe Piscopo Joisy SNL from way back. We are retired, and recently started up our Kenmore electric after a 2-year gap, and found it wasn't doing anything related to smoke. So we're looking...
I use this elf.elf.baby in a lot of places, and never ever EVER get replies. (Except on yelp). So I'm hoping this place is different, but my hopes are not high. The screen name is derived from the cute computer game ElfBowl, of years ago. The elves sang out 'elf elf baby!'.
I plan to post a more detailed set of 'problem definitions' and questions in another thread. Thanks for being there.

KyNola

Welcome to the Forum.  Hopefully you will find we are a bit different than those other places.  Fire away, we'll try to help.

Saber 4

Welcome from down Texas way and as KyNola said we are much different bunch here so fire away with your questions and we'll do our best to give you an appropriate response.

squirtthecat

Welcome!  Lots of experienced cooks around here, from toaster ovens to 1 ton stick burners..

If we can't get you a reasonable answer, we'll sure as h*ll make something up!   ;D

Yancey

Welcome from sunny Florida!  I have 4 racks of tomatoes in my BDS right now in preparation for making a few gallons of smoked gazpacho.  The last batch was wonderful!  You will find that these forums are a big help, even posts from years ago.

pondee

ragweed

elf.elf.baby

pz

My online cookbook: good food & friends

NealSoCal

Welcome elf.elf.baby from So Cal.  I am new to the forum too.  I found a good used Bradley Smoker recently on Craigslist.  Now it is cleaned up and ready to go (as soon as my bisquits arrive.)

Ketch22

oldsmoker

OLDSMOKER

Shasta bob

Welcome from the west coast, Oregon
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks